OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Is there anything I can do if someone gives me a gossip point when my statement contained no gossip at all? I keep looking at my negative point and it depresses me haha.
Same thing happened to me! I said something like congrats panthers on NCA lol and they never responded when I asked about it.

I have no idea how I'm going to keep my legs warm. I've got layers upon layers on top, but all I've got for my legs is fleece lined leggings layered under jeans lol. He's going to Pensacola for A-school, but no idea after that. Hopefully he'll stay somewhere warm!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Eyesontheprize wears something similar so thinking you'll be okay, but then again she is from the north.

Can I just direct deposit my pay checks to the gym?

I have a hair color question for anyone that knows about that kind of thing!!
In February I got some super blonde & medium brown highlights. I have super dark brown hair that's not quite black.
But being in college away from home, I can't get into my hair dresser for like a month and shes way expensive. I really want to pick up some dark brown hair color from Sally's and get rid of my highlights but I'm afraid it will damage my hair. I had virgin hair before my highlights. Just curious if I'll be alright to color it myself or if I should just wait and spend the money to do it professionally. :)

I guess what I'm getting at is why on earth is this level five child on a level two team?! (Granted I did my research a little and to my knowledge she's level five this year) but stillllll

For TV, that's all. Youth Silver was created for TV only and was not a regular team at the gym. It had kids with a wide range of skills as evidenced by Cassidy (?) being placed on a L2 team.

Can I just direct deposit my pay checks to the gym?

I guess what I'm getting at is why on earth is this level five child on a level two team?! (Granted I did my research a little and to my knowledge she's level five this year) but stillllll

The team was created for the show. They took their strongest kids and threw them into the lowest level for them to be reasonably competitive.

She's been level 5 (based on tumbling) for a long time. She was level 5 on her Toddlers and Tiara's episode. I believe the intro and clips on the Cheer Perfection showed her throwing level 5 tumbling. She wasn't the only level 5 kid on the team. The Child Molester's kid was was working fulls and the Ann woman's kid was working lay outs or even fulls.

Look at her mother's youtube page. She had a double 2 years ago

Tumbling out of a full at 8

I have a hair color question for anyone that knows about that kind of thing!!
In February I got some super blonde & medium brown highlights. I have super dark brown hair that's not quite black.
But being in college away from home, I can't get into my hair dresser for like a month and shes way expensive. I really want to pick up some dark brown hair color from Sally's and get rid of my highlights but I'm afraid it will damage my hair. I had virgin hair before my highlights. Just curious if I'll be alright to color it myself or if I should just wait and spend the money to do it professionally. :)
I dye my hair on my own all the time. I think I have an addiction to the fumes. Either way, at a salon or at home, It'll damage your hair. I've been dying mine for years and my hair is still super thick and grows fast. If youre wanting to dye just the highlights to match the rest, It'll be hard to predict exactly the shade It'll turn out, and hard to separate the highlights to just dye them. But then, if you dye all your hair with one color, the dye will react differently to the blonde than it will the brown. Although, recently I tried John Freda's foam dye and my hair turned out exactly the same all throughout (I had dark brown on top, blonde underneath, and red ombre in the blonde lol). Im sure you already know, but when picking a color, think about how itll look when roots start coming in, for example I have black hair and blonde roots, so I have to touch it up more often since its so noticable. I'd suggest if you're really peculiar about your hair, then do it professionally to make sure it's exactly what you want. If you're pretty lenient with how It'll turn out, then do it yourself. I always see it as if I don't like it, I can just go dye it again :p
(Sorry I wrote you a book!)

I went downtown to the bean today and it really wasn't bad. I was surprised. But, locals have said this is like a heat wave for them, so I guess we got lucky

Aw you could have come to see me - I work a couple blocks from the bean! (Lol it's 36 degrees right now and I'm having a smoothie - with my lightweight jacket on - at the train station :D )

Aw you could have come to see me - I work a couple blocks from the bean! (Lol it's 36 degrees right now and I'm having a smoothie - with my lightweight jacket on - at the train station :D )

Awe we probably drove right past you then! Yea I'm not used to the cold that much, I've been wearing a big puffy jacket and couldn't imagine drinking a smoothie right now, but maybe a hot chocolate :p

I dye my hair on my own all the time. I think I have an addiction to the fumes. Either way, at a salon or at home, It'll damage your hair. I've been dying mine for years and my hair is still super thick and grows fast. If youre wanting to dye just the highlights to match the rest, It'll be hard to predict exactly the shade It'll turn out, and hard to separate the highlights to just dye them. But then, if you dye all your hair with one color, the dye will react differently to the blonde than it will the brown. Although, recently I tried John Freda's foam dye and my hair turned out exactly the same all throughout (I had dark brown on top, blonde underneath, and red ombre in the blonde lol). Im sure you already know, but when picking a color, think about how itll look when roots start coming in, for example I have black hair and blonde roots, so I have to touch it up more often since its so noticable. I'd suggest if you're really peculiar about your hair, then do it professionally to make sure it's exactly what you want. If you're pretty lenient with how It'll turn out, then do it yourself. I always see it as if I don't like it, I can just go dye it again :p
(Sorry I wrote you a book!)

Thank you!!!! I might just check out the John Frieda dye :)

Latest posts

Back