OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have a really nice bruise on the side of my temple from trying to close one of the cabinets in my kitchen after i got my almond butter out of it. i guess my face just happened to be in the way of the corner...

Oh my gosh, my roommate got me a Christmas present. She made me this huge yellow cheer bow and got me some Victoria's Secret spray. Totally wasn't expecting this. Any ideas of what to get her? She is a dancer.

My brother's best friend just happens to be our neighbor and i've been babysitting him all night. His parents were supposed to be here at 10 and they just now texted me saying they were leaving the restraunt... REALLY.

... but on the bright side we took family christmas pictures today, and i don't look awful, which is nice.
17998_10151134947441487_78332999_n.jpg

There's so many boxes in my kitchen right now that I can't even walk into it.. much less to the cabinets to put the things from the boxes into.. putting all the kitchen boxes into the kitchen instead of outside of it wasn't the best idea.. :oops:

I live off 281 outside of the 1604 near Comal county and traffic is a nightmare out here with the construction on 281 right now.. it's a hot mess to get anywhere. Our house does have the most beautiful view out the front though at least, lol.

Yes you are where all the construction is!! At least it will be nice when it gets done!! Plus your kind of close to everything so definitely not a bad location!! Hope you love it here as much as we do!!

I just made $75 from babysitting for 3 1/2 hours... okay i'm not complaining anymore. he can stay all night if he wants. i don't care. Maybe i should take up babysitting considering i just made more in 3 hours than i've made all of my pay checks combined since october...

Okay so my biggest wish right now (beside having a family, a good job and dream house when I grow up) is going to Worlds ( not to compete...just watch) and I am really thinkng about taking a year off from college and just work and get money so I can go to Worlds (we are talking about 3000 $ which is a lot) College here is for free so it's doesn't matter if I take year off or not. I know my parents would be disappointed in me but thinking about meeting fierceobarders, sit in a fierce boars section, trading shirts, meet all these cheerlebrites and watching all those teams is my dream. I can not go a day and not thinking about it. But it's just a year right? that 365 day .. but I still can graduate from college ( a year after) but knowing I reached my dreams when I was young that one year of college is nothing in my whole life.

Hold up, college is FREE?

... but on the bright side we took family christmas pictures today, and i don't look awful, which is nice.
17998_10151134947441487_78332999_n.jpg

You look great! This is cracking me up though... You look so nice, and your younger brother looks all nice, and your older brother is in a hoodie and shorts. These are things I assume are huge fights at home and then a parent just gives in and is like "FINE WEAR WHATEVER!" Hahahaha. They are super cute though!

You look great! This is cracking me up though... You look so nice, and your younger brother looks all nice, and your older brother is in a hoodie and shorts. These are things I assume are huge fights at home and then a parent just gives in and is like "FINE WEAR WHATEVER!" Hahahaha. They are super cute though!
That's exactly what happened... and he never wants to take pictures so we were just happy he did!! And they're both actually my younger brothers:) but the older one is 5 inches taller than I am... sigh...

Back