OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
CoachTamara I'm so mad you tagged Kingston in that newbie thing. I really think everyone should have gotten to read it. LOL I was replying to you in the thread when it "poofed" away. But come on...This is the funniest thing I've ever read! This paragraph alone has made my day. Seriously, anyone who can work Gucci and jacket potato into the same paragraph is literary genius for sure. :confused:

"For souvenir clothing, a comfortable, cotton T-shirt is a popular choice---especially with the event and sponsor names printed on the front or back. Gucci may be the finest smartest choice to help cause some type of style lifetime. On the second day, you can eat one jacket potato with butter, plus vegetables, in addition to the soup."

I'm hearing about an ACL injury from Brandon Black? Can anyone confirm? They were scheduled to compete this Sunday at the same competition as me but has moved to exhibition and someone has stated they had an injury. I'm planning to stay at the competition an hour late just to see them so it would be a nice heads up if they are not competing/performing :)

They did have an ACL Injury. I did hear that they will only be doing an exhibition Sat.

CoachTamara I'm so mad you tagged Kingston in that newbie thing. I really think everyone should have gotten to read it. LOL I was replying to you in the thread when it "poofed" away. But come on...This is the funniest thing I've ever read! This paragraph alone has made my day. Seriously, anyone who can work Gucci and jacket potato into the same paragraph is literary genius for sure. :confused:

"For souvenir clothing, a comfortable, cotton T-shirt is a popular choice---especially with the event and sponsor names printed on the front or back. Gucci may be the finest smartest choice to help cause some type of style lifetime. On the second day, you can eat one jacket potato with butter, plus vegetables, in addition to the soup."
Uh...what?

Hahahaha, it was the most random thing I've ever read. I don't even know how you put those sentences together! I made the mistake of trying to figure it out before I just finally gave up and tagged Kingston.

Uh...what?

Someone had posted some spam in the newbies section, and it was a huge, long page of totally random sentences put together. It made no sense whatsoever. I should have waited so others could read it, but it was so out there. The paragraph Just-a-Mom posted was pretty much how the entire thing read. So silly.

I give up on relationships. I'm swearing off of men.
Ladies....
tumblr_ljzkeaNWOC1qzbl7f.gif

Back