OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This is a little late, but shout-out to my school, Union College, for winning the Frozen Four (D1 hockey) this weekend for the first time ever! It was so exciting for our little school!

One player from the team was signed to the Flyers and one to the Rangers. Union is my son's dream school to play hockey at. It's so exciting!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just feel like sharing.....I finally, after many years of friends and family begging me to, submitted my application for Project Runway 2014! Wish me good luck!
If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to see some designs you've done! I love looking at fashion. You should post them! :) unless of course you don't want to.

We have stayed so busy since last Friday that I haven't had a chance to post. But I'm totally buggin at how much fun it's been to host @Hodiestoe and her sr 2 team! The British Invasion has been so much awesomeness :)
I just had to, great movie.
fn64x0.gif

So I have to do a paper for class and of course you have to have a partner. I emailed him today and asked what he is looking up since I cant find anything. He tells me that hes been using wikipedia. Are you kidding me. Were in college. You dont use wikipedia. Im freaking out right now. This paper is due tuesday and hes gone till tuesday in New York for choir.
check out the sources cited in wikipedia. Might be able to use those.

Welllll....ya know that's the movie of my youth. Where do you think I got the quote?!!
Lol I figured it was from there! I just watched that movie again, classic. I might have to start using buggin in my every day conversation.

We have stayed so busy since last Friday that I haven't had a chance to post. But I'm totally buggin at how much fun it's been to host @Hodiestoe and her sr 2 team! The British Invasion has been so much awesomeness :)
Omg y'all are so wonderful, I am having the most AMAZING time. It's wonderful for our girls to spend time with yours and all the great stuff y'all are doing for them. However, for me, the best bit is getting to hang out with you and spend time getting to know you. I'm having an absolute blast, I really don't want Thursday to arrive :(

Me and @cupieqt (and her cute munchkin photobombing!)
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1397625971.948291.jpg

So I have to do a paper for class and of course you have to have a partner. I emailed him today and asked what he is looking up since I cant find anything. He tells me that hes been using wikipedia. Are you kidding me. Were in college. You dont use wikipedia. Im freaking out right now. This paper is due tuesday and hes gone till tuesday in New York for choir.

Let me know if you need any help

Welllll....ya know that's the movie of my youth. Where do you think I got the quote?!!
Random fact: I just learned that they originally wanted Sarah Michelle Gellar to play the role of Cher.
And now I want to go watch Clueless....

Ugh, I need moral support right now; I've done awful in all of my classes this semester (being in college has forced me to confront my reasons for procrastinating, and after doing some digging into my subconscious I've learned that I have an all-or-nothing/perfectionist attitude toward work; e.g. if I have to read 5 chapters and I've only read one, that one doesn't matter at all b/c I haven't read the other 4, or if I'm doing a brain dump/rough or final draft for a paper, I can't write anything down unless it's perfect in my head). I have to constantly remind myself that I'm not thinking about things the right way. My perfectionism is so bad that an essay that I was supposed to pass in over a week ago still isn't done, and I know it's a good paper, but it just doesn't feel good enough. I need at least a 3.5 gpa to even be REMOTELY considered for medical school (I'm pre-med) I can't get myself to study because I'm so used to thinking of things as big, terrifying messes that will cause me to fail. My mom often tells me that I limit myself. She understands why I procrastinate, but I am terrified of telling her how I'm doing in school because I feel like she'll give up on me. (She is literally the perfect mom; she listens to me (usually) and she is really supportive of my love for cheer), but I'm so afraid to talk to her IDK what to do. I honestly feel like a failure right now. I got As and Bs in high school. I have finals coming up and I HAVE to ace all of them. :(:help:

International division peeps - Saw on twitter that CEA IOC5 was still practicing at 2am last night/this morning:eek:

Is this common for IO teams? I can't imagine practising that late!

International division peeps - Saw on twitter that CEA IOC5 was still practicing at 2am last night/this morning:eek:

Is this common for IO teams? I can't imagine practising that late!

When I was on IOC 6, the latest we ever went was midnight, but I've heard of a lot of open teams not starting practice till around 10-10:30

I filled out my small/large all girl bracket, then decided to go through and read some others. Now I'm just frustrated at the amount of people putting Great Whites in 3rd or not even top 3 and I'm not setting foot in those bracket threads again.

Back