OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've been cheering for 12 years and never had any type of real injury other than pulled muscles or back pain. This is my senior year. I just got over a sprained ankle and yesterday I sprained my thumb at practice. I'm so disappointed because I want to get my full so bad and these injuries keep setting me back.

Done! I feel like it's survey season. All the English classes at my school seem to be doing them too :)

Thank you!! And I know what you mean...for this class, we keep having to do "digital journalism" assignments. And the whole class bombards each other with our surveys haha

And I give you....grumpy cat cheer edition.....
1pf4vt.jpg

I just learned what a cortisone shot is. DID I EVER MENTION I WAS TERRIFIED OF NEEDLES
Cp had one in her ankle. It hurt a little (I won't lie to you) but it really took away the pain for about 2-3 months. Good luck and maybe everything will resolve on its own and you won't need surgery after all.

Cp had one in her ankle. It hurt a little (I won't lie to you) but it really took away the pain for about 2-3 months. Good luck and maybe everything will resolve on its own and you won't need surgery after all.
All i know is i'm being put to sleep for it... another IV needle in my hand, my 3rd in 2 weeks! my hand may or may not be permanently bruised... haha. and im not allowed to sleep on my back for 2 nights... i guess i should figure out how to sleep on my stomach sometime this week

Just found out my teams competition schedule! We're going to Cali (from WA) and i'm literally all smiles... I LOVE CALIFORNIA. :D

Back