OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Pretty sure my computer just got a nasty virus... Happy Finals Week!!!

The closer in the semester to finals, the more I go on fierceboard. My finals are this week... BUTBT and WSF should not have been this past weekend. I have officially named Fierceboard my procrastination station.
I went into the Newbie section tonight :eek: that's how bad I was procrastinating.
But then I got my typical 12 AM rush of motivation and 2 hours later I've got a paper and take home exam done.

I could have sworn all UW schools did. Its worth it to find out if you do. Its a free service on campus where you can take your computer and theyll take out viruses and fix whatever is wrong with it if they are able to.
Wait...how do you know about UW schools? Hahah. I think we do have that! Just gotta figure out where it is...

My sister goes to UW Stevens Point and I looked in Platville and Whitewater. hahaha. Wisconsin out of state is cheaper than Illinois in state so a lot of people from my area go to UW schools since most are closer. Like Whitewater is closer to my house than NIU is. And Stevens Point is only about 2 and a half hours away while some Illinois schools are like 6 hours away.

My cousin goes to Whitewater :) You should look into Green Bay, it's a really pretty campus and we get out own bathrooms and showers in the dorms :) that makes up for the lack of fun things to do on the weekend hahha.

I randomly get really motivated and super excited about college apps and college life and what not, and right now happens to be one of those times where I just want to get graduate high school and move on

What grade do you start visiting colleges? I have a 10th grader, is that too soon?

No! I started the summer between 10-11th grade. Definitely spend this/next year touring, that way senior year can be just devoted to school and applications and they already know what they're looking for and where they want to be.

I went into the Newbie section tonight :eek: that's how bad I was procrastinating.
But then I got my typical 12 AM rush of motivation and 2 hours later I've got a paper and take home exam done.
I haven't gotten that bad. I haven't gone in the newbie section since it's started. But since I don't have another final until Thursday.. maybe I'll be that person today. #oldfierceboarderprobz

Does anyone want to have a skype/video chat with me to discuss bullying and the effects that it can have on people? Preferably someone with like, legitimate first hand experience (if not you personally, then someone close to you so you can talk about how it affected them). I'm writing a story on how it's become so common for teens/young adults to be bullied and how there is virtually no awareness about it.

No! I started the summer between 10-11th grade. Definitely spend this/next year touring, that way senior year can be just devoted to school and applications and they already know what they're looking for and where they want to be.

Sounds good. Thanks!

I have never dared myself to venture into the Newbie section and I don't think I ever will.............

Back