OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You guys have such expensive proms!
My prom was seniors and their dates only, and seniors didnt have to pay to get in. We did little fundraisers all year like dances, selling tshirts and hypnotist people to pay for "safe grad." We went to the French Emersion school where they had a huge cafeteria with all you can eat Chinese food, pizza and subway, the gym was set up with the big blow up party things and there was an indoor pool. The only things I actually paid for were my dress and grad tshirt.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Blah. So for my accounting class we have these "student selected company worksheets" that aren't required but in order to get a B or higher in the class you have to do them. If you do them but have a BC (aka B-) then all the work you did on them doesn't count. I'm pretty sure I'm on the border of a B and BC so idk if I should even bother doing the last one because it's so long. I think I'll need to get a 92.5% on the final to get a B and I highly doubt that will happen. I don't want to waste my time but I don't also want to settle for a BC...the struggle.

ETA: I sucked it up and just did it. Here's hope that I get that 92.5 on the final so it counts...
What accounting are you in? My current class is slowly draining the life out of me, lol.

Good luck on the final!! You got it!

What accounting are you in? My current class is slowly draining the life out of me, lol.

Good luck on the final!! You got it!
Thanks! Just intro to financial accounting, but I didn't take it in high school so everything is new to me :/

So this video is from like 2012, the last time I seriously worked tucks but I think I'm gonna try getting back into them and I was wondering if you guys could give me some tips!!
I didn't want to start a whole new thread because there are tons like this.

But anything helps! Thanks in advance :D

Arms are too slow. Work on getting those faster! Also tuck tighter and get those feet out in front of you!

The other hip hop dance is the one that scares me. Like... I don't bend like that...

Its not as scary as it looks! I prefer that one actually because the bend is the only weird part. My sisters and I are going to tape on now and if its not toooo embarrassing then maybe we will upload it for the challenge

I feel like mean muggin the whole time...it feels wrong to smile! I feel like UCA will tell us to smile though
Same! I smiled and then I was like nah, you can't smile in a hop hop dance. That's not tough. But then I felt dumb not smiling. I'm hoping once I try the dance with my staff clothes on it will channel my inner UCA hip-hop dancer and it will look better...maybe.

I feel like mean muggin the whole time...it feels wrong to smile! I feel like UCA will tell us to smile though

I like to sing the part when Miley (at least it sound like Miley) is like " in the club with my J's on" but I don't think UCA will like that...gotta break the habit! I wish we would be at WW with you...but we have to go down to the midsouth one since we can't make midwest.

Latest posts

Back