OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It's a little bit sad how excited I get when I figure out who people are talking about in situations where they don't want to say the persons name.
But hey, what can I say I'm nosy!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Finals Tip: If you want an easy way to take notes from your textbook, read them to Siri in the Note app on your iPhone/iPad and she will put it into text. Then just email the note to yourself and print it out. I can't believe I haven't thought of this before my senior year of college. She understands what I'm saying very well. I'm so happy right now.

I'm sooo going to try this. Just hope she understands Dutch and/or my English :D

Video surfaces of Solange beating up Jay-Z in an elevator at the Met Gala....... I'm not ready to see this mess of a public reaction.

well, I guess I can officially call myself an adult. Not only did I graduate college saturday, but I have also been offered, and have accepted, an athletic training position at PT solutions in acworth, GA. I will be working at the lake point sports complex, but we do have ATs that contract out to Stingrays, so knowing that makes me extremely excited that I am that close to Stingrays that I can go visit. this little northerner is headed south!

Video surfaces of Solange beating up Jay-Z in an elevator at the Met Gala....... I'm not ready to see this mess of a public reaction.

The internets reaction has had me lol'ing all afternoon

The rest of me is like "fix it Jesus" ala Phaedra Parks

But deep down I know care because I know bey and Jay are good....saw them at the nets game Saturday and they will be ready for Miami come June 25

Solo can go kick rocks barefoot

The internets reaction has had me lol'ing all afternoon

The rest of me is like "fix it Jesus" ala Phaedra Parks

But deep down I know care because I know bey and Jay are good....saw them at the nets game Saturday and they will be ready for Miami come June 25

Solo can go kick rocks barefoot

It makes me so curious about what goes on behind the scenes with them.. Like was Solo just a drunk crazy girl (it was AFTER the Met Gala after party) or is there some deep-rooted hatred between the two? Idk. And it's the Carter's... We'll never know.

It makes me so curious about what goes on behind the scenes with them.. Like was Solo just a drunk crazy girl (it was AFTER the Met Gala after party) or is there some deep-rooted hatred between the two? Idk. And it's the Carter's... We'll never know.

I'm half joking but half convinced that some kind of illuminati ritual takes places at the Met Gala (watching then red carpet always gives me dark side of Hollywood teas). I think they took some kind illuminati drug and sacrificed a baby goat and drank the blood and that's why Beyoncé is so subdued about what's going on however Solo had a back reaction to the illuminati drug and this is what ensued.

Both of them have to be on something to explain the behavior of both of them.

I'm half joking but half convinced that some kind of illuminati ritual takes places at the Met Gala (watching then red carpet always gives me dark side of Hollywood teas). I think they took some kind illuminati drug and sacrificed a baby goat and drank the blood and that's why Beyoncé is so subdued about what's going on however Solo had a back reaction to the illuminati drug and this is what ensued.

Both of them have to be on something to explain the behavior of both of them.

The only explanation I could see for Bey's behaviour is that she stayed calm in the off chance the story ever came out. Solange attacking Jay is one thing, Bey turning around and beating her sister's butt... That's a whole lot bigger.

The only explanation I could see for Bey's behaviour is that she stayed calm in the off chance the story ever came out. Solange attacking Jay is one thing, Bey turning around and beating her sister's butt... That's a whole lot bigger.

Now I have two sisters...so I can think of plenty of circumstances where I'd get bout that life on their husbands and boyfriends.

However I can't think of any circumstances where I'd stand there chill with purses flying over my head while my sister attacked my husband

They were on something. I'm sure of it

Now I have two sisters...so I can think of plenty of circumstances where I'd get bout that life on their husbands and boyfriends.

However I can't think of any circumstances where I'd stand there chill with purses flying over my head while my sister attacked my husband

They were on something. I'm sure of it

The full video just came out. Bey appears to be lecturing Jay or at least looking at him very sternly during parts of it. And afterwards Solo and Bey got in a car together and Jay got in a different one, so I'm thinkin he was the problem

Back