OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The full video just came out. Bey appears to be lecturing Jay or at least looking at him very sternly during parts of it. And afterwards Solo and Bey got in a car together and Jay got in a different one, so I'm thinkin he was the problem

Yeah I watched it. It seemed that both Julius and Beyonce seemed to feel that Solange was right to attack him. Notice how Julius continuously leaves just enough space for her to attack him...but still enough space for him to pull her back if it goes to far.

At some points it looks like Solange is almost berating Beyonce for putting up with whatever he did. And then it looks like the two of them are speaking to him at one point

And also why would Julius get off the elevator first knowing that Solange is still hyped up....

It also looks like Jay is guilty about something. I also wonder why he would even attempt to get into the limo RIGHT after Solange given what just went down.

All I know is if there were audio I would gag...literally gag for days.

well, I guess I can officially call myself an adult. Not only did I graduate college saturday, but I have also been offered, and have accepted, an athletic training position at PT solutions in acworth, GA. I will be working at the lake point sports complex, but we do have ATs that contract out to Stingrays, so knowing that makes me extremely excited that I am that close to Stingrays that I can go visit. this little northerner is headed south!
Saw on FB! So happy for you! I'm sure you'll do great :)

I'm SO sick of this 'cold water challenge' trend. Last June my stepdad passed away (drowned in Lake Michigan) because the water was cold. And that was at the end of June. And now a teen in Minnesota just passed away due to this cold water challenge. I'm hoping this trend dies, asap. Plus the whole concept of it is so ridiculous and it's come so far from the original context, where you were supposed to donate for each of the people you nominated who jumped. Sorry, rant over.

Yeah I watched it. It seemed that both Julius and Beyonce seemed to feel that Solange was right to attack him. Notice how Julius continuously leaves just enough space for her to attack him...but still enough space for him to pull her back if it goes to far.

At some points it looks like Solange is almost berating Beyonce for putting up with whatever he did. And then it looks like the two of them are speaking to him at one point

And also why would Julius get off the elevator first knowing that Solange is still hyped up....

It also looks like Jay is guilty about something. I also wonder why he would even attempt to get into the limo RIGHT after Solange given what just went down.

All I know is if there were audio I would gag...literally gag for days.

Jay's definitely guilty. And some people have pulled up old tweets by Solo about protecting her sister. She seems to get reallllly psycho when it comes to Bey. I'm curious how far it is, though. They seemed fine at the Nets game, and out to dinner and lunch yesterday in NY. We'll never know, I can tell ya that much.
The least I could ask for right now is the footage from wherever they went after they left the elevator.

I'm SO sick of this 'cold water challenge' trend. Last June my stepdad passed away (drowned in Lake Michigan) because the water was cold. And that was at the end of June. And now a teen in Minnesota just passed away due to this cold water challenge. I'm hoping this trend dies, asap. Plus the whole concept of it is so ridiculous and it's come so far from the original context, where you were supposed to donate for each of the people you nominated who jumped. Sorry, rant over.
Agreed! I saw a video of a girl who jumped in a lake and she either hit her knee on a rock or it was too shallow (or both) and she tore he ACL...so crazy. I saw a video of someone I know who jumped into a river. You can't always tell how fast a river is going just by looking at it. So so dumb.

Everyone that I know who has done it doesn't even donate to charity. Like thats the whole point of the challenge.
Yeah! The posts I've seen on my Facebook are ridiculous "I don't want to/can't donate, so I have to jump." The original purpose was that for every person you nominated who completed the challenge, you donate $50.

Agreed! I saw a video of a girl who jumped in a lake and she either hit her knee on a rock or it was too shallow (or both) and she tore he ACL...so crazy. I saw a video of someone I know who jumped into a river. You can't always tell how fast a river is going just by looking at it. So so dumb.
That's terrible. I just don't understand where everyone's common sense went? I was just at Lake Michigan a few weekends ago, bundled up mind you, and it was pure ice and now everyone's jumping in it to do the challenge.

My friend jumped into a lake and tore her meniscus bc it was too shallow... we joke about it all the time. She was a cheerleader, runner, and soccer player so she had plenty of opportunities to hurt herself doing something more impressive, but nope... She was playing freeze tag in a lake with her cousins :D

So I had my interview! I thought it went really well. The Varsity coach liked all of my answers to her questions and the athletic director seemed to like them as well.

The other person being interviewed is already part of the school, meaning she works there now and may be an alumni so I'm thinking they'll pick her over me. But it's okay!

The team I graduated off of needs a football season coach and they asked me this morning, I'm really torn between the two and am not sure what I should do!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

That's terrible. I just don't understand where everyone's common sense went? I was just at Lake Michigan a few weekends ago, bundled up mind you, and it was pure ice and now everyone's jumping in it to do the challenge.
Exactly! And then everyone complains in their video about how they were nominated (ex: I hate you Suzie for nominating me for this!) and I'm just watching it like nobody said you had to do it. You could ignore it. Also, most of the videos I've seen it's "jump or pay me $20" not donate to charity. If someone nominated me saying that I would: 1). Not do it because the only large water source near me right now is gross. 2). I never signed something I'd pay you $20, so that wouldn't be happening either.

So I had my interview! I thought it went really well. The Varsity coach liked all of my answers to her questions and the athletic director seemed to like them as well.

The other person being interviewed is already part of the school, meaning she works there now and may be an alumni so I'm thinking they'll pick her over me. But it's okay!

The team I graduated off of needs a football season coach and they asked me this morning, I'm really torn between the two and am not sure what I should do!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
How long will it be before you hear if you got the job you interviewed for? If it's not long, you could wait before responding to your old school.

Bnc61faCQAAFZXp.jpg

I am deceased.

Back