OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ever since watching Fame last night, I remember Brandon Black danced to the song Fame one year.. I've watched their worlds videos from 2007-2014 and can't find it. Anyone know? Or am I sadly mistaken and it's not Senior Black or was it just pre worlds.

Ever since watching Fame last night, I remember Brandon Black danced to the song Fame one year.. I've watched their worlds videos from 2007-2014 and can't find it. Anyone know? Or am I sadly mistaken and it's not Senior Black or was it just pre worlds.
I know WCSS danced to it in 2007. I know other teams have too, but I can't think of who right now.

Today is my boyfriend's senior prom! I'm so excited to get dressed up. We're going mini golfing tonight after the dance.

The perks of having a high school boyfriend while I'm in college :p

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Soo I'm having a dilemma.

My fiancés' son (age 8) smells bad. He doesn't smell dirty, he just smells body odor-ey.

I think he should start using deodorant. I brought this up to my fiancé and he thinks he's too young to be using things like that.

He smells so bad sometimes that I don't want to be near him at all.

Does anyone have opinions on kids using deodorant?

My fiancés' son (age 8) smells bad. He doesn't smell dirty, he just smells body odor-ey.

I think he should start using deodorant. I brought this up to my fiancé and he thinks he's too young to be using things like that.

My 8 yr old niece has worn deodorant since she started cheering at 6.

I think humans of any age should wear deodorant. If you can sweat you can stink.

One of the worst things in life is elementary school kids after recess. Jesus. Fix it.

1. Shower. Every day. A requirement, just like brushing teeth. Soap/shower gel must be used on all parts of the body. If your towel smells gross after you get out of the shower (like, I can smell BO on the towel from five feet away), you're getting back in the shower and doing it again. Right this time.

2. Dirty clothes must go in the dirty clothes hamper. Every day.
2a. Clean clothes must be stored away from dirty clothes. Always.

3. No sleeping in clothes. Ever.

4. Use a more "natural" deodorant. They're a little bit more pricey than regular, but your fiance may be more amenable. You can find them pretty much anywhere (CVS or RiteAid) but also at Whole Foods or there are a ton on Amazon. They don't work too well for man-stink, but they work great on boys.

5. Boys are gross. Numbers 1-3 above may be common sense, and trust me, I'm not questioning your parenting ability by mentioning them. I just know, from personal experience, that boys are gross and are somehow personal-hygiene resistant from ages 8-12 or so for some crazy reason. You're not alone.

My son is 10. Started using natural deodorant (it smells citrusy) about a year or so ago before sports or anytime we knew he had activities that involved more movement than walking from one place to another. Now I pretty much get him to put it on when he comes out of the shower and when he gets dressed for school in the morning. Sometimes even that is not enough but it is much better than it used to be.
Showering daily is not enough - he needs to use soap and a washcloth on his pits and his dad needs to make sure he really is washing himself well.

Thanks guys. I think his dad is resistant because it's more of a "big boy" thing to do, and then he has to admit he's growing up.

I might just mention it to him over and over and over again and then some natural deodorant might just show up.

Thanks guys. I think his dad is resistant because it's more of a "big boy" thing to do, and then he has to admit he's growing up.

I might just mention it to him over and over and over again and then some natural deodorant might just show up.

Just had this conversation with a mom at dance. She was all upset because her 8 year old stinks. She said she isn't old enough to wear deodorant. Yes she is. If you're old enough to stink, you're old enough for deodorant.

Does your fiancé think he doesn't stink? Does the boy live with you guys?

Just had this conversation with a mom at dance. She was all upset because her 8 year old stinks. She said she isn't old enough to wear deodorant. Yes she is. If you're old enough to stink, you're old enough for deodorant.

Does your fiancé think he doesn't stink? Does the boy live with you guys?

Liam (his son) is with us for three days and two nights a week, probably more once he's on summer break.

He has said that he doesn't think Liam smells. I don't know if he honestly hasn't noticed or what.

I'm just happy I'm not being crazy.

Being a stepmom is frickin hard.

Double post I think.

A few weeks ago, I was invited to coach and a run a high school program. Since then, I haven't heard anything, and have been so frustrated with the entire situation.

So I prayed about it this morning. I'm a new Christian, and am new to all of this.

Today, I found a church that has a Saturday service, (which is amazing because I work every Sunday morning) and went for the first time. During the service, they announced that they are looking for someone to run a recreational cheer camp over the summer. I'm floored! I just felt like God made sure I was there today to hear that. I feel so blessed and am so thrilled to even have the opportunity. I applied immediately and am waiting for a call back! How amazing right?!

First day back to work after vacation is the worst!!:( Anything that could have gone wrong did.. Ugh I need a vacation just to recover from vacation

tumblr_n5r67kFDas1qej93ko2_500.gif

@chyeeaaa69

Latest posts

Back