OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I want hair extensions bc I have a bob and I refuse to ever get rid of my bob, but it would be nice to have some hair to work with sometimes lol.
I want thick, 20", human hair clip ins- but I haven't decided if they're worth like $150 though. IM SO TORN.

I want hair extensions bc I have a bob and I refuse to ever get rid of my bob, but it would be nice to have some hair to work with sometimes lol.
I want thick, 20", human hair clip ins- but I haven't decided if they're worth like $150 though. IM SO TORN.

They're worth it. My daughter lives in those things. Sometimes she looks ratchet as all get out (don't tell her i said that!) but that's when she buys cheap ones or doesn't take care of the good ones. When she has new ones, or takes care of them, they look soooooooooo good.

These are clip ins. Her real hair is short, kind of a bob with lots of layers and bangs - definitely not to her shoulders even:
ru419x.jpg

(ETA yes she'll probably kill me for posting this... but she's over 18 so whatever.)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

They're worth it. My daughter lives in those things. Sometimes she looks ratchet as all get out (don't tell her i said that!) but that's when she buys cheap ones or doesn't take care of the good ones. When she has new ones, or takes care of them, they look soooooooooo good.

These are clip ins. Her real hair is short, kind of a bob with lots of layers and bangs - definitely not to her shoulders even:
ru419x.jpg

(ETA yes she'll probably kill me for posting this... but she's over 18 so whatever.)

Your daughter is so pretty! Her haircut sounds a lot like mine and her extensions look great!! This definitely making me want to get some :)

Aw.. Thank you everyone! I'm very biased, so I agree! She's growing up <sniff>

@vannahlexis she gets them at Sally. If you keep them in the little satin fold-up bag thing (she got it free with hers, but sometimes they charge for it I think), they can last quite awhile. She's had some last over a year when she takes care of them - and she wears them often.

I say go for it! And definitely keep your bob. I saw it in a hair thread on here once I think? Super cute!

Aw.. Thank you everyone! I'm very biased, so I agree! She's growing up <sniff>

@vannahlexis she gets them at Sally. If you keep them in the little satin fold-up bag thing (she got it free with hers, but sometimes they charge for it I think), they can last quite awhile. She's had some last over a year when she takes care of them - and she wears them often.

I say go for it! And definitely keep your bob. I saw it in a hair thread on here once I think? Super cute!

I was hoping the Sally's ones were nice and they look great here, so I think that makes my decision!!

And yeah that was me lol thank you!! I could never get rid of my bob, ever, definitely here to stay!

ru419x.jpg

Non related to the subject but she is so pretty your daughter!!

seriously, @Just-a-Mom she is stunning! and i giggled a little, because you kind of just create visions of what you think people look like in your head and that's not what i pictured at all when you talk about her! i imagine little CP as a little peanut with red curly hair, but i'm willing to bet she does NOT look like that either :p

i laugh in the fierceboarder sighting thread, too, for the same reason. i think the biggest shock was @kristenthegreat not being a little old lady in a fur coat :D

Latest posts

Back