OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
TYPING THIS FROM MY NEW MACBOOK AIR :cheering: first of all, my dad is the greatest. he told me there was absolutely no way I was getting any type of mac even though I've wanted one forever. literally since I was in kindergarden and my best friend's entire family had macs and i had to have one because i think they're so much easier to use! and my elementary and middle schools had them so I'm not mac-illy impaired. and then today we went to best buy to get my laptop and he was like if you really want a mac i'll pay for 1/2 of it.... and i hate windows 8 with a burning passion SO i really didn't want to get a new windows laptop because our family laptop is windows 8 and it's terrible. BUT HEY I GOT A MAC :D me so happy! and i feel good because i payed for 1/2 myself, and thats a big girl step for me because for some reason I've been saving money (more big girl steps for me)
I also got a credit card this week.
I also go to traffic court this week.
I AM OLD.
and i'm probably going to be posting a lot more again since i finally have a working computer! i miss fierce board :(
Have you graduated yet?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Teavana... the enemy! My sister works at David's Tea and Teavana just came and opened up a couple doors down. Oh, it's on now, Teavana! Lol I've never even been to Teavana - but I'm still #TeamDavid's.

Well I'm 40 and I would be beyond excited. I want to go in august but no one will go with me - not even my own child!

Omg it was AMAZING... If I was you Id go solo lol they are that good live..

My best friend is going through a tough breakup a week before prom. This thing is so ugly and it all unraveled days after he asked her to prom. She has looked for to having a prom date for years and it has all come crashing down. My heart is breaking for her. She's so distraught she doesn't even want to go to prom anymore. What do I do?

Ok so I just found out that someone is trying to impersonate me, they started a gmail account similar to mine and used my Gmail as the backup/recovery account.

So my car is one of GM's recalled cars. GM is offering free rentals to anyone concerned about their safety driving the recalled cars. Originally, they had no GM cars to give me, so they gave me a Toyota Yaris. Now they've got GM cars in and im switching it out for a GM car. The dealership I left my car at has no idea when the parts will be in to fix it. its been nice driving a newer, nicer car for free :p plus, ive been looking for a new car so I can trade mine in, so I can get the feel for what I do and dont like.
Basically, there was no reason for this post, but im bored at Enterprise waiting for my rental lol

Hey guys, you have to download PumpUp app and follow me. I love tracking my workouts.

but seriously...I downloaded it today and I absolutley love it.

I got a new job! Previously I was working in a group home, which was great. I love everyone there and will still be there quite frequently.

I wanted something more clinical though, so I started replying to Craigslist ads and got a call! They hired me on the spot :)

So I'll be a medication technician for an assisted living facility for Alzheimer's. Exciting stuff :D.

My heart is officially broken today. Maya Angelou passed away. I remember being in grade 11 and seeing Oprah's Master Class with her and it honestly changed the way I look at life. She was so amazing with words and probably the single most well-spoken person on this planet.

My heart is officially broken today. Maya Angelou passed away. I remember being in grade 11 and seeing Oprah's Master Class with her and it honestly changed the way I look at life. She was so amazing with words and probably the single most well-spoken person on this planet.
One of my daughters is named after her. She was always such an incredible inspiration for me.

Latest posts

Back