OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hey yall, send up a quick prayer for my little brother! He got hit by a car at the bus stop this morning. He should be fine, but my mom is at the hospital with him right now and the doctor hasn't seen him yet. Thanks!

Survived my first college finals and I'm waiting for my mom to bring me home for break. What am I most excited about when I get home? I already have plans to visit my old gym Sunday

The shooting at Sandy Hook.. Oh gosh! I've been trying to keep myself from crying since 3 PM when I heard about it today.. It's so sad and so close to Christmas! There was also a stabbing at an elementary school in China today where 22 kids were killed. This world may just be ending.

So mad right now. Just got DIS-invited from a christmas party. ALL of my friends are going. Its literally across the street and i'm watching all my friends show up. I hate this girl so much. She basically has been talking about it all day today (AFTER she dis invited me...) and right in front of me and this girl named Cassidy who wasnt invited either. Seriously? :banghead:

i have a really random question, but that's the point of the random thread right? :p

can someone explain the illuminati to me? like what is it? judging by my twitter TL right now, it's some sort of mixture between a conspiracy theory, triangles, and a terrorist group.

i am old and don't understand these things you young people speak of ;) . help meee.

i have a really random question, but that's the point of the random thread right? :p

can someone explain the illuminati to me? like what is it? judging by my twitter TL right now, it's some sort of mixture between a conspiracy theory, triangles, and a terrorist group.

i am old and don't understand these things you young people speak of ;) . help meee.
Just about to ask this. I dont get it either and i'm a "young person" haha!.

This thursday (apart of spirit week) we have to dress up as "represent day" (what sport we like) WHY CANT I OWN SOME CHEER CLOTHES! (hint hint mom and dad i want the orange crewneck)

I feel like I'm forced to always say everything is always okay. I just throw a smile on my face and ignore the problems until I explode.
THIS. Everyone always counts on me to be the strong one and I always tell people whatever is happened is making way for something new and better to come take its place but I just feel like I'm always questioning why bad things are happening to me and whenever someone asks if I'm ok I just smile and say yes but I'm really on the verge of crying all of the time... I don't think anyone understands me... Ever. And the thing is, I just want one person to actually see that I'm not okay and I'm not as strong as they think, but it doesn't happen

THIS. Everyone always counts on me to be the strong one and I always tell people whatever is happened is making way for something new and better to come take its place but I just feel like I'm always questioning why bad things are happening to me and whenever someone asks if I'm ok I just smile and say yes but I'm really on the verge of crying all of the time... I don't think anyone understands me... Ever. And the thing is, I just want one person to actually see that I'm not okay and I'm not as strong as they think, but it doesn't happen

First i am impressed how strong you are. I hope you will soon find someone who will see behind the smiles and be the one you can trust and lean on. If there was a "hug-smiley" i would add it to my post.

First i am impressed how strong you are. I hope you will soon find someone who will see behind the smiles and be the one you can trust and lean on. If there was a "hug-smiley" i would add it to my post.
Thank you! It's just been a rough couple of weeks with my back, finals, my 15$ paycheck, Christmas stuff (as in figuring out what to buy my friends... I went with monogram tumblers with a straw filled with candy), it being 1 year since one of my friends passed away in a car wreck, car shopping, cheerleading, drama that I somehow always end up in just because I'm a cheerleader, and a lot of other things I'm just too lazy to type out. I'm extremely blessed and I know people have it worse than me, so that makes it a little better. But Im just SO stressed out. I've lost a lot of weight... Already went to the doctor for that and apperently its a side effect of my new medicine... Plus stress. Blah

Back