OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Unfortunately I don't have a cat, so I do not have cat litter! :p

If you want one, I'd gladly ship you my sisters cat. it's such a little pain........

he's been pissing off my entire family (except for my sister) all day. We put him in "time out" when he annoys us (we shut him in the basement--there's a litter box and food/water down there all the time). he's been in time out four times today.

If you want one, I'd gladly ship you my sisters cat. it's such a little pain........

he's been pissing off my entire family (except for my sister) all day. We put him in "time out" when he annoys us (we shut him in the basement--there's a litter box and food/water down there all the time). he's been in time out four times today.

I hate cats... Like they're cute and if they're social then cool, but I love big dogs. Mine's a black lab/German shepherd and I love just laying on her and wrestling, you can't exactly wrestle a cat.

I hate cats... Like they're cute and if they're social then cool, but I love big dogs. Mine's a black lab/German shepherd and I love just laying on her and wrestling, you can't exactly wrestle a cat.

ooooohh, i bet her kitten would love to play with your dog. ;)

really, I love all animals. and I would never, ever hurt one. but this kitten is a pain in the booty. My mom told me today to be careful when I switched my laundry because he likes to hop in the dryer--I thought about just locking him in there for a while. he's seriously the spawn of the devil.

i feel like ive dissapointed my coach, she said that i can get in to the team that i wanted, but i didnt. Im so angry right now, bevause my tumbling, jumps and stunts were perfect at the tryouts and some girl that doesnt even have tumbling got in to that team and i didnt.

48 poems that all have to be written and decorated, a 4 page paper on a movie I've never watched nor have time to watch, a powerpoint presentation that is 25% of my grade that I haven't even started... All due tomorrow.
Procrastination and a teacher that only gives you 2 weeks to do all of this at its finest.... I just love creative writing... Said no one ever.

I do like creative writing but not in a class!

So here in Canada, we don't get to see the American Superbowl commercials, and none of the networks, at this point, guarantee they will show the half time show (if I remember correctly last year, it was shown, but in past years it's been excluded). If I don't get to see Beyonce's performance/new Pepsi commercial featuring her new single......

Non-cheer related pet peeve:

When teachers complain about grading things or wait until last minute to grade things &are super uptight about due dates. Our semester ends this Friday, my english teacher hasn't graded things from over a month ago, we have a paper due tonight at midnight &a final project due tomorrow, and complains about all the work she has to do over break. Really? I did my assignments in the short amount of time you gave me and you haven't graded it over a month later? And I didn't turn in an outline the exact hour it's due, but had it the next day and it's "unacceptable"? Look at your life right now... now what's "unacceptable." There's so many other things I can add to this list of craziness with just this class.

Rant over! sorry but this is really stressing me out...:oops:

Reactions: Ems
I think something bit me on my foot, but I have no idea what it could be. I just have two lil bumps on each side of my foot (one is splotchy red and the other just looks like a raised bump). They're so annoying and they itch so bad.

i feel like ive dissapointed my coach, she said that i can get in to the team that i wanted, but i didnt. Im so angry right now, bevause my tumbling, jumps and stunts were perfect at the tryouts and some girl that doesnt even have tumbling got in to that team and i didnt.
Not at all. I do not think your coach will be disappointed. She will be proud that you did your best and you should be proud of yourself as well. And what you have to realize, when it comes to putting a team together, it is not just skill, but also need. So if the team is small and you have 6 great with fantastic tumbling, jumps, etc. you still can only select 4.....the two that were not choosen may have much better skills or a higher level skill set than the backspots of bases selected, but those are the positions that are needed.....so then someone with less skill ends being picked over someone that has excellent skill because the fill a position that is needed.
I hope this helps....Keep working on your skill, and also work on your positions. If you are a side base, work on main basing, if you are a spot, work on basing, if you are a flyer, work on basing.....Good luck and keep working hard.

Back