OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
How hard are lab puppies to take care of?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
My neighbor's dog had ten black lab puppies! The puppies were the sweetest things ever and they let me bring the puppies to my house( and gym.). The dogs always peed on the carpet, but I loved them!

Be careful that they don't get parvovirus. Sometimes the dogs eyelashes curl in(instead of out) and the dogs' eyes get red. Besides surgery, there is nothing you can really do. POTTY TRAIN THEM AND TAKE THEM ON WALKS! It is SO hard to get the stench of dog pee out of carpet. If you have the momma and dad, please get them fixed. My neighbors had a second batch of eleven puppies on accident.

I just ranted about Labrador retrievers but I honestly think they are the cutest! Make sure to train them, but they are relatively hardy dogs with sweet,loving personalities. I hope this helped!:)

How hard are lab puppies to take care of?

I had 2 a long time ago and they literally chew on everything. Trees, bricks, the house, children, each other... Totally kidding but you know what I mean. And I'm biased bc I'm a cat person but they usually don't smell pleasant. Idk that's just a deal breaker for me. They are super loyal dogs though!

Been there. Done that. It was a basketball court. Back in the day before they made it illegal. Not a single sole touched me as I fell to the ground.

The year before they made it illegal we were doing a table top pyramid at a basketball game. I hopped up onto their backs and one of my foots slipped on the polyester uniform. I was sliding all over the place grabbing on to the girls trying to stay on. Fortunately I didn't fall, but that would have been bad.

My only cheerleading injury (sprained ankle) came from falling out of a high star funny.

The year before they made it illegal we were doing a table top pyramid at a basketball game. I hopped up onto their backs and one of my foots slipped on the polyester uniform. I was sliding all over the place grabbing on to the girls trying to stay on. Fortunately I didn't fall, but that would have been bad.

My only cheerleading injury (sprained ankle) came from falling out of a high star funny.

Back when we were learning this pyramid, my group that tossed me up (I'm the heel stretch....the black one) would toss too hard and catapult me over the flat back. I'd land on the ground crouched like a cat. That got old real quick. Luckily it happened on mats and not a basketball court..... I still can't believe we could do this on a basketball court..The horror.

I also had similar falls from wolf walls... the hardest pyramid known to man...

726j5i.jpg

Back when we were learning this pyramid, my group that tossed me up (I'm the heel stretch....the black one) would toss too hard and catapult me over the flat back. I'd land on the ground crouched like a cat. That got old real quick. Luckily it happened on mats and not a basketball court..... I still can't believe we could do this on a basketball court..The horror.

I also had similar falls from wolf walls... the hardest pyramid known to man...

726j5i.jpg

Heel stretch table top? I think I'd be pooping my pants.

Back