OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If you ever do drink cow milk, go organic. My kids have only have organic milk; I was told years ago how many hormones are added to regular milk. It's one of the reasons many kids are starting puberty younger than they used to.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
My mom gave us organic milk my entire childhood for that reason, and I still drink it now. (I joke with her and tell her it's her fault I have no boobs now though ;))

Ahh the soda thing is so smart! I'm really excited to make smoothies and I guess it's a good thing that I don't like cow milk!

Thank you for the tips!! :)

For smoothies, use xagave or honey as a sweetener if you need one!
Also I've been reading about fruit infused water and it's really good for you. It's pretty easy to make, you just need fruit, water, a pitcher, and a few hours for it to sit. There are "recipes" with good combinations of fruit out there if you don't know where to start!

Thanks everyone!!!! You're all so helpful :)

I very rarely drink any type of milk, which is probably bad lol, but when I do it's soy milk.

I'm really excited to experiment with smoothies!! I've never added in vegetables like kale and spinach and I'm kinda nervous about how it will taste lol

I very rarely drink any type of milk, which is probably bad lol, but when I do it's soy milk.

I'm really excited to experiment with smoothies!! I've never added in vegetables like kale and spinach and I'm kinda nervous about how it will taste lol

The protein powder I use is vanilla flavored gives it enough sweetness but you can always add a packet or two of stevia if you prefer it on the sweet side.

You won't taste the kale or spinach. I actually add both to mine.

I really need to vent right now. I was on holiday (vacation) in Portugal 3 weeks ago and for the first 3 days I had a bit of a holiday romance with a spanish boy until he left to go back to Spain. He didn't speak a word of English but his friends knew a little so we'd point to things to communicate or his friends would translate. Anyway I got back to England and for the first couple of days we decided we'd stay in touch and sometime either he'd fly to England or I'd fly to Spain to see him. A couple of weeks on and he hasn't said a word to me. I hate boys.

Welp, I just doused myself in vinegar and lathered myself in lotion because apparently that helps with sunburns and I'll try just about anything at this point. I definitely do not smell good, I promise you. I'm so over being a super duper fair skinned. I envy everyone who can tan easily and not burn.

Everyone remember to wear their sunscreen this summer.

Im in the same boat right now. On Friday at work I literally sat in direct sunlight for 11 hours. So of course one half of me is burnt more than the other. Im so already over summer at this point.

OMG bite your tongue! It's been summer for like 5 minutes. A month ago it was 40 degrees outside!

I despise summer. Its hot and sticky which makes working outsite even worse. If it could be 75 and sunny with no humidity all year and id be the happiest person in the world.

Yep... That's why we're moving. The weather here is disgusting. It's never just right - when it's not negative 50 degrees with 2 feet of snow, it's 90 degrees with 80% humidity. Yuck!

Yep... That's why we're moving. The weather here is disgusting. It's never just right - when it's not negative 50 degrees with 2 feet of snow, it's 90 degrees with 80% humidity. Yuck!

That is exactly why I told my oldest to not even consider your area for college.

Where/when are you moving?

That is exactly why I told my oldest to not even consider your area for college.

Where/when are you moving?

We are moving either over Christmas break or at the end of next school year. I haven't said where yet or even mentioned it on Facebook because I don't want anyone to say something to my boss! But we are moving somewhere sunny and west of here.

We are moving either over Christmas break or at the end of next school year. I haven't said where yet or even mentioned it on Facebook because I don't want anyone to say something to my boss! But we are moving somewhere sunny and west of here.

Lol I don't blame you. So sad that you have to even keep that in the back of your mind; sad but true!
Warm and west sounds like a very good plan.

OMG bite your tongue! It's been summer for like 5 minutes. A month ago it was 40 degrees outside!

#IllinoisProbs. I think at least half of our state took a pledge after the winter that we had that we would never ever complain about this summer. Recently, I said "I'm kind of ready for fall" (football games, sweatshirts, etc) and by the way my mom reacted, you'd think I'd said "I want snow" (winter is both mine and her least favorite season)

#IllinoisProbs. I think at least half of our state took a pledge after the winter that we had that we would never ever complain about this summer. Recently, I said "I'm kind of ready for fall" (football games, sweatshirts, etc) and by the way my mom reacted, you'd think I'd said "I want snow" (winter is both mine and her least favorite season)

When everyone told me I couldn't complain about summer after I complained so much about winter, I pretty much told them to kick rocks. I complain when I feel like it. :p I'm like Goldilocks - I don't like anything that is is "too" - too hot, too cold, too snowy, too much, etc. This winter was too cold. Now it's too humid. Lol

Back