OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm trying to figure something out....

I'm wondering how jumping on the trampoline makes it easier to tumble, and how you could make it less "helpful". I know tumbling with more weights and tumbling uphill gives you less of the "benefits" of the trampoline..

i think i sound crazy...

Well I'm going to see this in a month....

miley-cyrus-tongue-mtv-vmas.gif

So I win.
I watched the Bangerz tour special on NBC the other night and I'm not a drug user, but I would definitely have to be under the influence of something while watching that.

Also she never played Hoedown Throwdown so I was disappointed.

I watched the Bangerz tour special on NBC the other night and I'm not a drug user, but I would definitely have to be under the influence of something while watching that.

Also she never played Hoedown Throwdown so I was disappointed.

I watched part of it and had to turn it off because it was terrible. I didn't even make it through 2 minutes.

The concert will be a challenge for me....

I watched part of it and had to turn it off because it was terrible. I didn't even make it through 2 minutes.

The concert will be a challenge for me....
We saw her in concert years ago. Twice actually. Once as Hannah Montana and then the following tour where it was billed as half Hannah/half Miley. The things we do for our kids, smh. Cp and her friend looked at me and the other mom during the Miley set and actually asked where her pants where and why she looked like she wasn't wearing any. I also seem to remember a pole on stage that was well used.:confused:

We saw her in concert years ago. Twice actually. Once as Hannah Montana and then the following tour where it was billed as half Hannah/half Miley. The things we do for our kids, smh. Cp and her friend looked at me and the other mom during the Miley set and actually asked where her pants where and why she looked like she wasn't wearing any. I also seem to remember a pole on stage that was well used.:confused:
The tour shes on now is much, much worse. (granted, I never saw the Miley/Hannah Montana tour but I'm willing to bet that this is worse)

Okay so @HeresAThought must have been to a different On The Run Tour than I was because wow. Amazing. Someone on the technical side needed to do a bit of a better job with the sound... You know when you go to a concert and the acoustics are off and everything sounds a lot more high pitch? That's what it was like. Although all my videos turned out fine.
It really was amazing. I could have had a little less of the upbeat bops from Bey and more of the grungy, angry songs, but overall I just.. I'm still in shock over how good it was. And contrary to what @HeresAThought said, it kinda restored my faith in their relationship. They seemed a lot more in love than they have in the videos of past shows, and her singing Resentment was almost... Cocky, not sad. Idk. I was blown away.

The tour shes on now is much, much worse. (granted, I never saw the Miley/Hannah Montana tour but I'm willing to bet that this is worse)
I just googled the year of that concert and it was 2008, so cp was 8...they just could not comprehend why Miley would want to be on stage without pants! We saw the writing on the wall back then and knew she was going to do everything she could to shed her Disney image.

Okay so @HeresAThought must have been to a different On The Run Tour than I was because wow. Amazing. Someone on the technical side needed to do a bit of a better job with the sound... You know when you go to a concert and the acoustics are off and everything sounds a lot more high pitch? That's what it was like. Although all my videos turned out fine.
It really was amazing. I could have had a little less of the upbeat bops from Bey and more of the grungy, angry songs, but overall I just.. I'm still in shock over how good it was. And contrary to what @HeresAThought said, it kinda restored my faith in their relationship. They seemed a lot more in love than they have in the videos of past shows, and her singing Resentment was almost... Cocky, not sad. Idk. I was blown away.

Same tour. Different shows. .....acoustics in Miami were perfection.

My perspective would obviously be different being that I went to the very first show....opposed to someone going to a later show after numerous reports have been issued to media. Whether you deliberately watched them or not, your opinion will be swayed....influenced.

I'm sure if I packed up and went to Atlanta next week I'd see and feel something different.

Opening night told it all tho.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Latest posts

Back