OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
48 days until college football season for me and I'M SO EXCITED ALREADY
RiYYpyW.gif

i just read the most uneducated and stupidest comment about Germany winning the World Cup on Twitter. I am disappointed i got to read it because of a Cheerleader retweeting it.:confused:

The World Cup final game is showing me exactly why I will never get on board with soccer.

It definitely wasn't the poster game for it, I'll agree. I got frustrated and got up to get a square of chocolate and bam, Gotze scores!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
i just read the most uneducated and stupidest comment about Germany winning the World Cup on Twitter. I am disappointed i got to read it because of a Cheerleader retweeting it.:confused:

I've seen lots of horrible stuff and mainly retweeted by cheer twitters. Really unimpressed. You'd like to think the world has come a long way since WWII.

I've seen lots of horrible stuff and mainly retweeted by cheer twitters. Really unimpressed. You'd like to think the world has come a long way since WWII.

I detest cheer twitters these days. When I started mine, it wasn't a huge thing - there were maybe 10-15 accounts of MATURE people.
Now every 11 year old has one and when someone says something slightly insulting about their favorite cheerlebrity they gang up on them like it's middle school again.
I refuse to involve myself with that anymore because it's just ridiculous. In the past I've called out some of these accounts just because they act so childish and STUPIDLY on the internet. Get over yourself.

I detest cheer twitters these days. When I started mine, it wasn't a huge thing - there were maybe 10-15 accounts of MATURE people.
Now every 11 year old has one and when someone says something slightly insulting about their favorite cheerlebrity they gang up on them like it's middle school again.
I refuse to involve myself with that anymore because it's just ridiculous. In the past I've called out some of these accounts just because they act so childish and STUPIDLY on the internet. Get over yourself.
Cheer tumblrs are the same way. :rolleyes:

Back