OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So today I learned that out of 5 kids, only one of us has a name on a coke bottle.... and it's Jack, so it was kind of a given. My mom's name is, but not my dad's. The name struggle is real in this family.

The Deathly Hallows was necessary to turn into 2 movies. Mockingjay and Breaking Dawn are not. Honestly, every Harry Potter book should have been made into 2 movies. There's so much that happens in those books and incredible story lines that happen separately of the main one (find Voldemort kill Voldemort yay)

I agree that they needed to turn deathly hallows into two movies but they dragged part 1 on for ever without that much info and setting up ALL the action for the second. Which isn't bad I guess but they still left a lot of things out that I felt was important to the plot. I feel like half of part 1 was made to fix all the mistakes they made throughout the movies in terms of events so that part 2 could make sense. But I guess that's what you get when you start making movies without knowing the ending.

I'm still bitter they didn't even touch Neville and the prophecy in the movies. And basically everything else. But you can't duplicate perfection. I can only hope that they'll take after The Hobbit movies and make a movie based off a book with its appendices. But instead just fill in everything they missed throughout the movies into the new Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them movie. I highly doubt it though. Or just release a directors cut of all the movies that's actually two movies. Like Lord of the Rings.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

question, I'm having problems with my Mac but it is no longer under warranty. will apple still look at it and tell me what's wrong with it for free or would I have to pay?

Rise of the Guardians is my favorite. Everything about it is beautiful. Any of the Disney movies? Or the newer ones like frozen or tangled?

Have you seen the new Lego movie?
We're Disney buffs, so we've seen both of those more than once. Not Rise of the Guardians though, although I've heard it's good. And she's seen the Lego movie and I haven't (boo). I think we'll go with Rise of the Guardians! It looks cute! Thank y'all!

Rise of the Guardians is my favorite. Everything about it is beautiful. Any of the Disney movies? Or the newer ones like frozen or tangled?

Funny that these are the 2 Disney movies you mentioned. So last month I took a charter bus up to NYC for a band trip. Well, it was the biggest trip we've ever had since the band director we have now has been here (she's been here about 25 years maybe? I'm not sure) anyway, we had to take 2 busses. She figured it would be easiest to split us up high school on one, bus, middle school on the other, parents split between. I'm going into my sophomore year, so I was on the high school bus. We watched 5 movies we watched Space Jam, Pitch Perfect, Frozen, Tangled, and another kid's movie that I can never remember. Either way you saying those 2 made me think of it. Carry on your conversation
ETA: I forgot to mention that some of our college-age alumni came too, and that Frozen was basically a sing-along

Last edited:
Back