OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
No, it's MSU All-Girl. That was their sequence for the all-girl partner stunt competition at UCA in 2011.

@ilikebigbows but that would be hilarious! The NLMS kids watch these girls to learn the technique for their skills.

The caption of the video says practicing in Florida so I'm pretty positive it's a practice space at UCA nationals.
Now I'm thinking of Street Court, have you heard of it? It's basically a court show that takes place in a parking lot. There are a judge and a bailiff officer standing there, and people basically walk up to them and settle their legal disputes. Talk about low-budget!

I just got back from a cheer pool party and it started raining so my phone was getting wet and I had a teammate grab all my stuff and she dropped my phone and it cracked for the first time

I just got back from a cheer pool party and it started raining so my phone was getting wet and I had a teammate grab all my stuff and she dropped my phone and it cracked for the first time

Oh no! That sucks! Sorry :/

I'm really careful who I let touch my stuff. Only because I have such valuable stuff that if something were to fall and break I'd have to pay out of pocket for it. My insulin pump, my continuous glucose monitor and clearly my phone. I'd be more worried about my insulin pump though lol it's waterproof so taking an accidental dunk is no issue. But cracking definitely is!

Maybe you can get a new glass piece for it ? My uncle bought the new glass front/back off of eBay and then youtubed the video on how to replace it instead of going somewhere to get it replaced.

Bs connoisseur :)

Oh no! That sucks! Sorry :/

I'm really careful who I let touch my stuff. Only because I have such valuable stuff that if something were to fall and break I'd have to pay out of pocket for it. My insulin pump, my continuous glucose monitor and clearly my phone. I'd be more worried about my insulin pump though lol it's waterproof so taking an accidental dunk is no issue. But cracking definitely is!

Maybe you can get a new glass piece for it ? My uncle bought the new glass front/back off of eBay and then youtubed the video on how to replace it instead of going somewhere to get it replaced.

My mom has been waiting for this to happen because I drop it all the time and I'm clumsy. I'm not sure it's as simple though since it's a Galaxy. I'll look into it though!

My mom has been waiting for this to happen because I drop it all the time and I'm clumsy. I'm not sure it's as simple though since it's a Galaxy. I'll look into it though!
My boyfriend dropped his galaxy and the place that fixes them said it was crazy expensive to replace the glass. Like, it'd be cheaper to wait until an upgrade and buy a new one.
ETA: sorry about your phone though! A girl on my squad dropped mine when she was calling her mom to tell her practice was cancelled. I wanted to be furious, but it was an accident.

I'm sure if you can buy the iPhone glass on eBay you could buy one for galaxy. And even if you couldn't put it on I'm sure it's still way cheaper to provide the glass and a place put it on for you rather than getting it replaced altogether

My boyfriend dropped his galaxy and the place that fixes them said it was crazy expensive to replace the glass. Like, it'd be cheaper to wait until an upgrade and buy a new one.
ETA: sorry about your phone though! A girl on my squad dropped mine when she was calling her mom to tell her practice was cancelled. I wanted to be furious, but it was an accident.

I think it's around $150 to replace the glass. Apple will do it too, but I forget for how much. I don't recommend doing it yourself. I tried that and now my screen is kind of spastic and oddly non-responsive.

I'm so happy right now. Just in a few hours I've sold 3 pieces of my artwork. I never dreamed of selling my art, but today after I made my friend a piece for her room 3 people have contacted me to make custom pieces and offered money. I would have given them away for nothing. I think I might make an etsy page and sell some more. I literally can not stop smiling.

I'm so happy right now. Just in a few hours I've sold 3 pieces of my artwork. I never dreamed of selling my art, but today after I made my friend a piece for her room 3 people have contacted me to make custom pieces and offered money. I would have given them away for nothing. I think I might make an etsy page and sell some more. I literally can not stop smiling.

Congrats! What a wonderful feeling! I'd be wary of doing it for free, I like to think if you're good at something, never do it for free. You put time and effort into it, you should be compensated. And if it's good enough that multiple people are requesting it, it's probably worth a little money. Making an etsy account sounds like a great idea though!

Related: I entered two pieces of artwork into my state's fair fine art competition today. Never again will I try to custom frame art. Never again. Holy moly.

Back