OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I think it's around $150 to replace the glass. Apple will do it too, but I forget for how much. I don't recommend doing it yourself. I tried that and now my screen is kind of spastic and oddly non-responsive.
My roommate freshman year shattered the front of her screen and asked a guy on our floor to fix it since he was pretty good with electronics. It didn't work at all which I guess was good because she dropped it the same day and cracked it all over again.

PS: You looked gorgeous at your wedding! Those pictures were beautiful and your venue looked really nice! :)

So I bought two sets of tickets to a concert off ticket master. One was bought on presale which had a limit of four and the other set was bought on regular sale which has a limit of six. They said if you exceed the limit they will cancel all of your orders. I bought the second set today since they were better seats than the first set. I already sold the first set to a girl I used to cheer with. Does anyone think they'll cancel my orders since the tickets are being shipped to the same address or should I be fine since I technically bought three in presale and three in regular sale?

ETA: This is the exact wording on the policy from the website.
Ticket Limits
There is a 4 ticket limit for all presales and the Soundcheck Experience. There is a 6 ticket limit for all other presales and public onsale.

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Live Nation Concerts in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
I would log into your TicketMaster account and review your recent history. If both purchases are in there then you should not have any problem. I also do not think that the presale and the public onsale would affect each other given you adhered to the limit within each.

I bought them using different emails but since the tickets are being shipped to the same address I'm worried.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Did you use the same credit card to pay for them? Technically, they could be for different people living at the same address. Apartments, duplex, renting out a room... Maybe you paid for them and your 'boarder' is adding the cost to their rent to repay you?
That would be a ton of added work for ticketmaster to follow through on all tickets sold.

Last edited:
Hi I'm just popping in to be an attention whore for a minute :)

10574303_10152176442292624_304034225472529182_n.jpg

16015_10152176442337624_4676230588185084016_n.jpg

1620889_10152176442317624_6218532573925190417_n.jpg

10441119_10152176305357624_2429685684184728842_n.jpg

Yay! I wanted to post something congratulating you, but I wasn't sure if you were going to say anything. Beautiful.

Yay! I wanted to post something congratulating you, but I wasn't sure if you were going to say anything. Beautiful.

Thank you! I wasn't keeping it a secret or anything, just busy and we were in the Bahamas this week with no service.

King actually made me a verified used the morning of my wedding with my new last name!

Here's a really random question... If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?

(assume for the sake of this question that you'd be able to obtain the education necessary and that you'd get hired. Also assume that yes, you do need a real job. Lol, so "couch potato" isn't a choice!)

I'm asking partly out of curiosity, and partly because we are having some life changes in my household, and need some ideas!

Here's a really random question... If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?

(assume for the sake of this question that you'd be able to obtain the education necessary and that you'd get hired. Also assume that yes, you do need a real job. Lol, so "couch potato" isn't a choice!)

I'm asking partly out of curiosity, and partly because we are having some life changes in my household, and need some ideas!
Astronaut

Back