OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I thought it was so sad! I mean, it was funny, but I'm engaged and both of us thought it was really depressing as far as being a young person and seeing what is supposedly your future. It was more realistic than I thought it would be I guess-I expected it to be all laughs. However, all adults that have been through kids and marriage thought it was hilarious because they were like "no, that's how it really is...."
DH and I plan on seeing it this weekend so I will let you know...

So I toured Stetson University yesterday and LOVED it! They also said they would give me scholarship money for cheer! :D

Just bought some yoga pants and a backpack from VS :) Hello semi-annual sale!
I went on Tuesday... They were setting up and I was like "even though the sale doesn't start until tomorrow... Are these still on sale today?" I got to shop early... I still need to go again though! Im in desperate need of new yoga pants. But the xs is SO small on me and the small is so big in the boot cut ones... I.can't.win.

I went on Tuesday... They were setting up and I was like "even though the sale doesn't start until tomorrow... Are these still on sale today?" I got to shop early... I still need to go again though! Im in desperate need of new yoga pants. But the xs is SO small on me and the small is so big in the boot cut ones... I.can't.win.
This is my first time getting the yoga crop legging ones so I'm not sure how they'll fit, but I figured why not! Hope my mom doesn't check my bank statements....hellooo $3 in my checking. oops!

This is my first time getting the yoga crop legging ones so I'm not sure how they'll fit, but I figured why not! Hope my mom doesn't check my bank statements....hellooo $3 in my checking. oops!
You'll be obsessed. Vs and aerie yoga pants are the only kind ill wear now...
I don't think my checking account ever stays at a healthy amount of money...

So we've been on like a two week break from cheer, and I haven't really been working out (bad me, I know) so today I decided to run, I got tired so fast and it was barely 30 minutes, and now I'm already dreading the first time we go full out again....

I thought it was so sad! I mean, it was funny, but I'm engaged and both of us thought it was really depressing as far as being a young person and seeing what is supposedly your future. It was more realistic than I thought it would be I guess-I expected it to be all laughs. However, all adults that have been through kids and marriage thought it was hilarious because they were like "no, that's how it really is...."

Acknowledging that I haven't seen the movie (nor do I intend to), given the previews I've seen there probably are aspects of it that could depress you if you see that as your future without the context of "being there." Yes, things are crazy once you have kids and to an extent your life is "no longer your own" - BUT I wouldn't change it for the world. Every stage is great, little ones are so precious, but to us the teenage years were the best because they were old enough to be a lot of fun and interesting in their own right - and I miss them like crazy now that all three are in college. They all go back to school this weekend and I am getting depressed.:(

So we've been on like a two week break from cheer, and I haven't really been working out (bad me, I know) so today I decided to run, I got tired so fast and it was barely 30 minutes, and now I'm already dreading the first time we go full out again....
Barely 30 minutes? I'm dying after like 5. I'm a terrible runner. I can do any other form of cardio for days except run. I can jump rope straight for hella long or swim laps or even cardio kickboxing! But when it comes to running my body just doesn't cooperate.

One day back at school. That's 4 classes. And I already have two essays assigned. One is due tomorrow. And I'm on fierceboard.

Barely 30 minutes? I'm dying after like 5. I'm a terrible runner. I can do any other form of cardio for days except run. I can jump rope straight for hella long or swim laps or even cardio kickboxing! But when it comes to running my body just doesn't cooperate.
Well it was more of a fast paced walk/wannabe run hahaha. But I really hate cardio too, it just seemed like something I needed to do since we haven't had practice in so long

Well it was more of a fast paced walk/wannabe run hahaha. But I really hate cardio too, it just seemed like something I needed to do since we haven't had practice in so long
I have ny first practice on sunday after a 3 week break. Plus we have our first competition in 2 weeks. OH boy

Back