OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
No shame in the fact that I have spent my entire night doodling in my smash book and watching Harry Potter
u6esa2up.jpg
ype2egah.jpg

We went to go get the bug today because my dad decided even though it was over budget I really liked it and I would take care of it. Went to the dealership. He sold it about 20 minutes before we got there. A man was driving it off the lot with a big pink bow on it:( Wahhhhhh

We went to go get the bug today because my dad decided even though it was over budget I really liked it and I would take care of it. Went to the dealership. He sold it about 20 minutes before we got there. A man was driving it off the lot with a big pink bow on it:( Wahhhhhh
Awh :(
Maybe you'll find another bug! Keep trying, and if you find one for a reasonable price, jump on it!

Keep checking and going on sites like autotrader and reading your papers local used car ads!! I hope you find one. Just don't get a turbo or one that has over 100,000 miles!

Awh :(
Maybe you'll find another bug! Keep trying, and if you find one for a reasonable price, jump on it!
I have to have a car by Tuesday for school since I have a 7am class and no way to get there... No bugs for sale for a good price near me:( so sad. Oh well. Back to car searching tomorrow....

Thats where I found mine last week too.

You might have to drive a little bit to look at it but the lower price might be worth it.
Yeah! We live in Washington. My dad drove all the way to Portland, OR to get my sisters car, but it was worth it. It was really cheap and didn't have too many miles on it. Plus its a convertible and you can't pass up a convertible.

Have you tried craiglist?

I was just about to post that haha. My sister got her car from craigslist! Some good deals on there!

Thats where I found mine last week too.

You might have to drive a little bit to look at it but the lower price might be worth it.

That's where i've been looking. Plus going to look at them with my dad. He's extremely picky so usually when I find something we don't agree! But he will only buy from a dealership not a person. So the prices are jacked up when they get to dealerships...

Back