OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anyone in San Antonio know anything about what to do with incandescent light bulbs? I know you have to recycle CFL light bulbs with the box you buy or to a store who recycles them.. but there's nothing about "regular" light bulbs.

Got most my presents wrapped! The only things that need wrapping are two candles for my mom because one broke and I had to get a replacent....

everyone talking about christmas presents is stressing me out. I've gotten one present for my mom so far. and I'm getting one tomorrow--that isn't even for family...it's for my ex-boyfriend who I'm going to see and "talk about things" tomorrow. and he sent me a picture today saying you have presents to open. and i felt bad because I didn't get him (or anyone else......) anything.

everyone talking about christmas presents is stressing me out. I've gotten one present for my mom so far. and I'm getting one tomorrow--that isn't even for family...it's for my ex-boyfriend who I'm going to see and "talk about things" tomorrow. and he sent me a picture today saying you have presents to open. and i felt bad because I didn't get him (or anyone else......) anything.
Get on it girl! Don't feel bad about not getting him anything he's an EX.

Also, with the whole ex-boyfriend thing.. I can totally relate. My ex tends to snapchat me every now and then. He also called me a few weeks ago (ON HIS BIRTHDAY might I add) and wanted to apologize for how he acted when we broke up and the few months after.

Get on it girl! Don't feel bad about not getting him anything he's an EX.

Also, with the whole ex-boyfriend thing.. I can totally relate. My ex tends to snapchat me every now and then. He also called me a few weeks ago (ON HIS BIRTHDAY might I add) and wanted to apologize for how he acted when we broke up and the few months after.

It's been a month and a half since we broke up (over the STUPIDEST THING ON THE PLANET). And this is the second time we'll see each other. I'm not sure what to do. After we broke up, I started re-evaluating my after-graduation plans and started looking into moving somewhere to find a job in my field. I have no real ties or commitments to home...ya know, I'd rather go, and it not work out and I have to move home in a year or so, than five years from now when I can't move, sit here regretting it, wishing I would have gone. Before we broke up, I was planning on moving back to where he lives, and finding a communications job. He's opening a gym and said "ya know, give me 5-10 years to do this. and then I'll sell it, and move where ever you want to so you can have your dream job," and I was going to settle for that. I'm head over heels in love with him, and I know I'm always going have feelings for him. But now, I have this dream of moving and getting a job in music journalism. So as much as I want it to work out, I'm torn. I know I should chase my dream. But I'm not sure I'm ready to be done yet....:confused:

It's been a month and a half since we broke up (over the STUPIDEST THING ON THE PLANET). And this is the second time we'll see each other. I'm not sure what to do. After we broke up, I started re-evaluating my after-graduation plans and started looking into moving somewhere to find a job in my field. I have no real ties or commitments to home...ya know, I'd rather go, and it not work out and I have to move home in a year or so, than five years from now when I can't move, and have to sit here regretting it. Before we broke up, I was planning on moving back to where he lives, and finding a communications job. He's opening a gym and said "ya know, give me 5-10 years to do this. and then I'll sell it, and move where ever you want to so you can have your dream job," and I was going to settle for that. I'm head over heels in love with him, and I know I'm always going have feelings for him. But now, I have this dream of moving and getting a job in music journalism. So as much as I want it to work out, I'm torn. I know I should chase my dream. But I'm not sure I'm ready to be done yet....:confused:
aww... I know how that is. I will always love my ex even if he treated me like a pile doggy doo doo... I wish I could tell you what to do but you have to figure out what you want more, him or moving away. Just go with your gut/heart. Whatever you decide to do I'm sure it will all work out :)

aww... I know how that is. I will always love my ex even if he treated me like a pile doggy doo doo... I wish I could tell you what to do but you have to figure out what you want more, him or moving away. Just go with your gut/heart. Whatever you decide to do I'm sure it will all work out :)

I'm not even sure if I can tell him what I've been thinking about. I know if he hears my plan (which involves moving about 1500 miles away from him) he'll just say forget it...why prolong the inevitable break up, and I don't want that. I want to really try and make things work. That way, I know from the bottom of my heart, that I did everything I could to make it work.

I hate relationships. and I always have the most screwed up ones. I complain to my guy friends all the time, and their only response is "Kim, we tell you this every time...you pick the WORST guys for you." haha

Times like these (aka when I realize that I still have a MONTH left before I go back to school) make me realize how much I miss fiercechat. I'd love to get something like that going again.. even like a Facebook/iMessage chat. I've been missing my cheer chats, especially since I'm basically retired.

So my brother wants a yellow lab for Christmas. Only thing is he is never home and doesn't even want to walk our Yorkie. So what did my parents and I come up with? Well, we went to Build-A-Bear and got him a stuffed chocolate lab (they didn't have a yellow lab). I hope he likes it :p

So my brother wants a yellow lab for Christmas. Only thing is he is never home and doesn't even want to walk our Yorkie. So what did my parents and I come up with? Well, we went to Build-A-Bear and got him a stuffed chocolate lab (they didn't have a yellow lab). I hope he likes it :p
omg i love build a bear :D

GREAT first week at work! Though I wish it was a week earlier because they had their christmas party and apparently everyone got an apple electronic... EVERYONE. I about needed a new laptop when the other marketing assistant broke my desk hooking my desktop up and my laptop hit the floor. Let me just say that the incase shell was needed in(this)case. (see what I did there?) All is well though and I have a four day weekend!

Back