OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My school's parking lot on the half day yesterday. Gotta love being the only one who has to make up finals- and getting a good parking spot for the first time EVER.
307644_10151230777603929_1790739722_n.jpg

double post sorry...
While I was at work today this man came up to my window and stood there for a good couple of minutes before he finally decided he wanted a peanut butter milkshake. I made him his shake, and when i brought it to him he said he had decided he wanted another flavor instead of that one. I explained to him that I couldn't make him a different one because he had already asked for that one and if he wanted another one he would have to pay for it. Another old man had come up behind him in line, and seeing my frustration (i tried not to make it obvious-but hey, it happens) and then offered to take it even though it wasn't what he came to get. The other man said okay so i made him another shake and he paid without a tip. Not that i expect tips, but when i have to remake something when it's not my fault it's a little frustrating. Anyways, the other old man bought the peanut butter shake and then told me how he was allergic to peanuts and was just trying to be nice because it was Christmas. Then he bought a gift card and left me a 10$ tip. $10 isn't a lot, but it's enough to make me smile especially when I was having a rough day anyways.

Wanelo just pulled my oldest nonCP ahead in the Xmas gifts. I was at TJ Maxx and had it pulled up on my phone. Wow, buying for her became easy then. Thanks again.

SO I posted last week about how it had been 1 year since the passing of one of my friends. Well, ironically, in my Creative Writing class we were supposed to have an Elogy about someone that has passed and made an impact on our life. Obviously I chose to write it about Shaniah. I've never been good with putting words together and I've never been good at poetry. My mind just goes blank and I can't think of anything to say. My poem got published in a local newspaper and entered into some contest for it, but I haven't gotten the results back for that. And at the beginnning of the semester my teacher said that she never sends in students work unless it blows her away... But anyways, I thought I would share it with y'all. Sorry for the long post!! I don't think this is the version I sent in either. We changed a couple of things but this is the one I have saved!

World's brightest smile
gone in the blink of an eye.
God gained a beautiful angel
on that cold winter night.
So many tears,
so much confusion.
They said you we're doing better,
we never thought we would lose you.
It's strange how we see someone every day,
and suddenly they're gone.
No signs of coming back,
and we can't help but wonder "What went wrong?"
We always take for granted the fact that people aren't here forever...
we tend to think to ourselves "That can't happen to me. Not now, not ever."
Every time that I see a pink sunset, I know it's you.
Telling us that you're better now,
things are looking up,
skies are blue.
December is here,
and on the 16th, it will have already been 1 year.
The halls will be flooded with pink,
and we will all take a second to stop and think-
"Why her?"
I always wear my seatbelt now-
I never did before.
I wonder how many lives you've saved...
100? Maybe more.
My beautiful guardian angel,
I thank you for that.
But every single day,
I pray that one you'll come back.

This rec cheerleader friend of mine made this facebook page thats called "cheer guide" or something. Its funny, because she acts like she knows everything about allstar cheerleading, when she doesn't....
Its pretty hilarious. Shes like "Senior Elite is going to win worlds forever! Smoed better watch out"

but seriously its hilarious

Times like these (aka when I realize that I still have a MONTH left before I go back to school) make me realize how much I miss fiercechat. I'd love to get something like that going again.. even like a Facebook/iMessage chat. I've been missing my cheer chats, especially since I'm basically retired.

double post, sorryyyyy
I've heard a lot about this fiercechat, and i think they should bring it back! (i wasn't here when it was)

I really wish my parents didn't think I was faking being injured so I could get out of chores seriously I'm 19 y'all really think I still do that?

double post, sorryyyyy
I've heard a lot about this fiercechat, and i think they should bring it back! (i wasn't here when it was)
It really slows down the site. It was great when the traffic was lower but now it's just not feasible. If there were a good group of people to start like a facebook chat with, I'd love that.

GUYS SHOOTING STARS JUST GAVE ME A SHOUT OUT ON TWITTER.

Not a big deal to most but I've never fangirled so hard in my life. They're basically the reason I started cheering and I cried watching them at Worlds 2011. Happyhappyhappyhappy!!

I have a project on the Great Galveston Hurricane in the 1900s due January 3rd. I haven't started and I really don't want to but I have the coolest tie-dyed poster board in pastels

Back