OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I know a lot of people are not exactly anonymous on here, but I hope someday everyone comes out and says their age. Because sometimes I think a poster is 14, and then I read they are a parent, and I get so confused. And some people act so silly that I think knowing their age would help me understand the nonsense.

Edit: Under everyone's picture it should say "cheerleader" "parent" "coach" or "fan." That would help people like me that just sit here scratching their heads in confusion. Not that this needs to happen, it's just my brain talking out loud because I feel like I'm taking crazy pills on this board sometimes...

31, Queen of the music industry, international pop/R&B superstar, and the greatest human to have ever existed.

GRR. people annoy me. Were they not taught when they were little not to talk about birthday parties, etc, around people because other people may not be invited???? I've seriously had those awkward moments when people talk to me about my birthday party when I'm in a group of people who aren't all invited multiple times this week. Seems like common sense!

I went through this a lot last summer with my group of "best friends," and one in particular (who is now my roommate) would talk about it all the time yet never mention inviting me, or give me a reason for not inviting me, or anything. I'm just warning you, if your friends are anything like me (I'm not one of those people to deal with an issue by ignoring it or talking bad about someone behind their back) this could turn ugly, so you betta have good reason not to have invited those people! :p (Though teenagers nowadays are too scared to confront an issue head-on 99% of the time so you may be good..)

I went through this a lot last summer with my group of "best friends," and one in particular (who is now my roommate) would talk about it all the time yet never mention inviting me, or give me a reason for not inviting me, or anything. I'm just warning you, if your friends are anything like me (I'm not one of those people to deal with an issue by ignoring it or talking bad about someone behind their back) this could turn ugly, so you betta have good reason not to have invited those people! :p (Though teenagers nowadays are too scared to confront an issue head-on 99% of the time so you may be good..)
Haha well it's not like they're my best friends they're talking about it around... Just like school acquaintances (people who I like talk to at school sometimes but I'm not really close to or anything) but it makes me feel bad! even if they don't care... Just because it bothers me when I hear people who I'm not close to talk about their parties that I'm not invited to... I feel like its just common courtesy not to! It's not necessarily that they care but I feel bad anyways...

I know a lot of people are not exactly anonymous on here, but I hope someday everyone comes out and says their age. Because sometimes I think a poster is 14, and then I read they are a parent, and I get so confused. And some people act so silly that I think knowing their age would help me understand the nonsense.

Edit: Under everyone's picture it should say "cheerleader" "parent" "coach" or "fan." That would help people like me that just sit here scratching their heads in confusion. Not that this needs to happen, it's just my brain talking out loud because I feel like I'm taking crazy pills on this board sometimes...

Age 26, Former Cheerleader (Elem/Rec, HS, Allstar and Collegiate).... Current College Student, All-star and HS Coach, Music Producer & Choreographer. *wipes forehead* lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm designing a new brochure for our gym and I need y'alls help! What kind of information would you want to see on a brochure? It is a little tough from an ex-athlete's point of view since I was never really an outsider looking for a gym, I was brought in by an owner and stayed after experiencing it. What do parents look for in a gym? What are your top priorities? What is the most important initially before even setting foot inside the gym?

I'm designing a new brochure for our gym and I need y'alls help! What kind of information would you want to see on a brochure? It is a little tough from an ex-athlete's point of view since I was never really an outsider looking for a gym, I was brought in by an owner and stayed after experiencing it. What do parents look for in a gym? What are your top priorities? What is the most important initially before even setting foot inside the gym?
As an athlete I'd like to see all the different levels offered, extra classes available (i.e flexibility, tumbling, stunting), prices and times for them, pictures of the athletes, gym motto (if you have one), high level awards won (i.e. Worlds titles/placements, Cheersport titles, NCA titles, etc.), short bios on coaches and gym overall, and of course make it the gym's colors :) Hope that helped!

Im sitting in my bedroom waiting to find out what place we are in for day 1....

I'm so nervous. We competed against teams we've never even heard of, and never seen. So i have NO idea what to expect.

alright so my cat just fell into the toilet
Hahahaha, that is SO something my cat would do! But right now she's huddled up to the heat vent, you'd think it was 20 degrees in here
gezedare.jpg

Yep, that FAT blob with tiny legs sticking out is my cat!

GRR. people annoy me. Were they not taught when they were little not to talk about birthday parties, etc, around people because other people may not be invited???? I've seriously had those awkward moments when people talk to me about my birthday party when I'm in a group of people who aren't all invited multiple times this week. Seems like common sense!
My friend and I joke that we have this weird CT Politeness that only other CT people seem to understand (mostly CT girls). Like we're OVERLY polite, and that was the first thing my mom taught me about parties. It's just rude, because I'm sure it's happened to you (it's happened to me!) and you don't want that awkward for other people. If you want to ask me, ask me in a private moment..sorry people are senseless!

In other news- my roommate's dog pooped all over the living room while I was gone to work. Said roommate isn't here, which is frustrating because the dog only does crazy weird stuff like this when she's NOT here (like her eating all my pb cups, wrappers and all. Or like this week when she raided our bathroom garbage to rip apart all the pads and tampons...)

So I had to clean up dog poop and then sanitize our wooden floor. Oh joy..

Back