OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
High school tryouts week. Super stressed with all this homework and the dance we have is ridiculously fast paced and there are some parts taken out of band dances and half time dances we've done so i get really confused and start to do the rest of the dance its in and agh im stressed

I have a question, is worlds going to be TV this weekend? Everyone says it will but in the past it's NEVER been on until like may or June.

I have a question, is worlds going to be TV this weekend? Everyone says it will but in the past it's NEVER been on until like may or June.

There's a live stream available for purchase, or if you're staying at Disney they'll be broadcasting it to the hotels. But not on national tv, no.

So for anyone who has never been to Maine, there is a giant train trestle in Elliotsville. It's called the Onawa Trestle. It's 1200 feet long and 130 feet high. There's a side board you can walk on with little cubicles that you can stand in to take pictures of Borestone mountain. (I'll post a pic at the end) So anyway, my sister and I brought our two dogs up to the trestle for some walking. It's about a half a mile on the tracks then you get to the trestle we do it all the time during the summer, spring and fall. Anyway, I've never in my life seen a train out there and I've gone millions of times. So we were out walking on it my sister had her dog on a leash (the husky, I've posted pics on here before) because he's a little s*** and likes to run off :p and my dog was loose. Shes a wicked scardy cat on the trestle and walks .5 mph over the thing with her paws spread right out haha. So we were in the middle of the thing about to take pictures and we both heard this noise and looked up and the freaking train was coming!! It was so scary the walk space from the tracks to the edge of the thing is like 3 feet wide. So we were running as fast as possible to get to one of the cubicles to have some more space for the dogs. So I'm running as fast as I can without falling through the cracks and the train flies up next to us and I swear I thought the force of the wind was gonna knock me off the edge. I looked for my dog and she ran ahead and was so confused and scared she was like trying to jump under the train. I went to reach for her and she would jump away almost underneath. I was hysterical. It was literally the scariest moment of my life. Finally the train conducter stopped the train (to our surprise) and let us run off. If he didn't I feel like my dog would probably be splatted on Onawa Trestle. Scary times.

You can see how wide of a space we had to walk with the train right there.

On another note, I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed next Wednesday, I'm actually really scared to be put to sleep. :(

has anyone on here ever gotten eyelash extensions? i met a girl with them today and she looks perfect with zero makeup. like she wakes up like that too. and since i only really wear mascara, i think it'd be great because i wouldn't need makeup ever.

but i'd like some feedback if any has had them before. i was looking up places by me that do it, and it seems super expensive if you need touch ups every 2/3 weeks. but it's so pretty! help meeee.

has anyone on here ever gotten eyelash extensions? i met a girl with them today and she looks perfect with zero makeup. like she wakes up like that too. and since i only really wear mascara, i think it'd be great because i wouldn't need makeup ever.

but i'd like some feedback if any has had them before. i was looking up places by me that do it, and it seems super expensive if you need touch ups every 2/3 weeks. but it's so pretty! help meeee.
The girl I work with does them typically before she goes away on vacation during the summer, because then no mascara at all - and they look absolutely amazing, I have seen them on her. Her mom just did them before she went away and said she will never not do it again before a vacation. The place she goes to charges about $200 for the initial set (which is actually very cheap compared to the prices I have seen from other places) and then around $65-85 for the fill-in. I'm planning on getting them done around Memorial Day weekend and will let you know how it goes. She did tell me to plan to do it about a week before you leave for your trip because it takes a good few days to initially get used to them.

The girl I work with does them typically before she goes away on vacation during the summer, because then no mascara at all - and they look absolutely amazing, I have seen them on her. Her mom just did them before she went away and said she will never not do it again before a vacation. The place she goes to charges about $200 for the initial set (which is actually very cheap compared to the prices I have seen from other places) and then around $65-85 for the fill-in. I'm planning on getting them done around Memorial Day weekend and will let you know how it goes. She did tell me to plan to do it about a week before you leave for your trip because it takes a good few days to initially get used to them.

i know the place by me it's $135 for a full set and only $40 a touch up, which is soo cheap that it almost scares me (yet not cheap enough for a post-grad-student-loan-paying-kid) i have seen their work and it's great, so maybe i'm just lucky they're by me. still not sure i want to commit to it though... if i could stretch the touch ups out to once a month/month and a half i'd be much happier and more willing. but they're seriously so pretty.

Back