OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
At the gym this week, I tried siding a 2 man with another girl (I usually back). My arm were still bent so I kept trying to push the lib right to the top. Then I glanced at my base and she was fully extended. Oops. Guess that's what happens when backs start basing!! :p

Exams soon. I'm freaking out for my geometry exam because no one at the school has ever had this exam. It's the new common core exams/MSL, it's a year long course, and I have trouble in that class period

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Exams soon. I'm freaking out for my geometry exam because no one at the school has ever had this exam. It's the new common core exams/MSL, it's a year long course, and I have trouble in that class period
Ugh I have a common core Precalc test tomorrow, and it's worth 5% of my grade. That class is the only class I have an A- in and I need a 97% on it to get an A. Freaking outttttttt. I hate that you really have no way of knowing what's on it! If this class screws up my 4.0 I'll be SO mad. because I'm good at it and I messed up like one test and it screwed my whole grade up. :mad:

Ugh I have a common core Precalc test tomorrow, and it's worth 5% of my grade. That class is the only class I have an A- in and I need a 97% on it to get an A. Freaking outttttttt. I hate that you really have no way of knowing what's on it! If this class screws up my 4.0 I'll be SO mad. because I'm good at it and I messed up like one test and it screwed my whole grade up. :mad:

Ours is 25% I have a 4.0 as of last semester too but my geometry grade is going to bring it down. Only class I don't have an A in.
Our bio benchmark is weighted on our grades and I had a 100 average. I got an 87 on it. I have a 94. What. No. I'm doing extra credit

Ours is 25% I have a 4.0 as of last semester too but my geometry grade is going to bring it down. Only class I don't have an A in.
Our bio benchmark is weighted on our grades and I had a 100 average. I got an 87 on it. I have a 94. What. No. I'm doing extra credit

Uh my art teacher is trying to give me an A- right now. If he actually doesn't bring my grade up I'm going to argue with him because you can't GRADE art. He literally has a checklist... that's not how art works. Sorry bro. And if he tries to tell me to do extra work I'm going to be like "uh we literally have two classes left... what?" We started a new project last class, which is our final, and we have to finish it in two classes....

Back