OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I should never listen to iheartradio when I'm home alone. I just freaked out over nothing. I'm listening to some station in MA and it goes off with a weather alert for a tornado warning and to seek shelter. I'm like what?! Then it starts naming areas and I realize those aren't near me..

ETA: but if you're near Lancaster, MA.... You should seek shelter

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

lol I live in that area. All was fine - just a LOT of rain. What station were you listening to?

Jenee's Cause 4 Paws | Facebook
This is a way to use your "cheerlebrity" status for good! I mean you know cheerleaders will want to help too! Props to you Jenee! (She's on here somewhere but I'm not sure of her username)
Thank you :) I know the cheer community is just the best and told the Diabetic Awareness Dog people the same thing. Cheer is amazing and one big family:)

I just got the Google Search app for ios. Sorry, Siri, Love you, Boo, but Google Search is rocking it, too. Sometimes, Siri, I admit it, I ask you if you even work, can't compute, etc, but we have options now. I asked Google search if you could help with my toe touch (CP could use it ;)) and went straight to toe touch drills. I asked Google Search who the world champs of large coed were. USASF was the second suggestion it brought up.

Got to meet @cupieqt today and visit her gym! Even got to see their new uniforms but was sworn to secrecy! Really enjoyed seeing them. What a powder keg of energy that place is! They are just waiting for the right spark to explode and it may be right around the corner.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Got to meet @cupieqt today and visit her gym! Even got to see their new uniforms but was sworn to secrecy! Really enjoyed seeing them. What a powder keg of energy that place is! They are just waiting for the right spark to explode and it may be right around the corner.

aw I want to see it :( I mean I've seen the design that was posted here but I want to see how awesome I'm sure it looks in person!

So jealous that you got to meet her but I've seen the uniforms :D They are to die for!

That was probably the best surprise ever! To have @acedad in my gym and yes he got the inside look at our new uniforms! They will debut here when they arrive in September. I think only @beugesmalls has seen a picture of the prototype so far but that's bc she helped design it :)

Thanks for those kind words Bill. I was so disappointed we didn't get a chance for a longer visit and a photo-op.

Back