OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just started booking tickets to San Fran for next year as a surprise Birthday gift for my husband. I've got tickets there, will book the return soon. We've never been and I'm pretty excited now. Any hotel/B&B suggestions?? I'm going to San Francisco next year!! :D

If you can, stay in the Pesidio.. It's the nicer, more upscale area. I'm not too sure of hotels near there because we stay at my cousins place

I'm looking downtown-ish, near Union Street or Union Square. I've heard there's more local restaurants and shops there versus the Embarcado which is super touristy

I just started booking tickets to San Fran for next year as a surprise Birthday gift for my husband. I've got tickets there, will book the return soon. We've never been and I'm pretty excited now. Any hotel/B&B suggestions?? I'm going to San Francisco next year!! :D
Oooo fun! I'll have to ask my mom where she stayed, she went to San Fran three weeks ago.

what are some tips to stay motivated to stretch everyday? im having a hard time committing to it and WANTING to stretch everyday :(

I'm looking downtown-ish, near Union Street or Union Square. I've heard there's more local restaurants and shops there versus the Embarcado which is super touristy
I loooooove Union Square! It's one of my favorite places in the city. I've stayed at the Westin St. Francis, Hotel Diva, and the Clift. The Westin is right on the square while the other two are about a block away. Last time I spent the night in SF, I stayed at Le Meridien, which is in the Financial District, but it had amazing views of the bay! From my window we looked right out on Coit Tower, Alcatraz, and the Bay Bridge, plus we were right next to the Transamerica pyramid which was pretty cool. It's between the Embarcadero and Union Square, walking distance to both, or a short cab ride.

STAY AT THE W! We stayed in the city on Sunday night because we had a 6am flight, and the W was probably the coolest hotel I've stayed at. The rooms are amazing, and it doesn't feel like a generic hotel. It's super modern and funky, but still practical and fun. The customer service was awesome, and the restaurant downstairs had an amazing bar. I can't recommend it enough.

It's centrally located too, so you'll be able to get anywhere pretty quickly. We always do one tourist thing in the city, and we did the double decker bus tour. It had a bunch of stops, so you could get on and off whenever you wanted and explore, and a new bus would come every 30 minutes. It went all over the piers, Chinatown, Union Square, pretty much every tourist spot. It was $28 I believe, but you got the tour plus saved the money from parking and cabs. We spent $33 on parking alone just for lunch and the time of the tour (and we never got off). :confused:

Alcatraz is a good tour, and my husband really liked the Blue Gold Fleet tour. It was a boat that went under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz, but bring a jacket because it's super cold. Actually, bring a jacket no matter what because the bay is always chilly. If you want to tour the city, they also have segway tours, bike rentals, and these go-carts that you can take out on the streets to get around.

If I could recommend one place for dinner, I would go to The Stinking Rose. You have to like garlic, but it's AMAZING. I expected it all to taste the same and super garlicy, but it really doesn't. Everything we have ever had was fabulous, and the vibe is so cool. It's my favorite place in the city to eat for sure.

If anyone is looking for a healthy snack i just had red peppers and guacomle. it was actually really good! just be careful on what guacomle you use, check the calories/servings on it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Thanks for the tips everyone. I'm going to start checking it out this afternoon. I know for sure that we're going to do Alcatraz and a bike tour across the Golden Gate, so I'll have to book those ahead of time.

so after a very stressful morning of picking courses and finally getting into the lecture i had been trying to get into all morning (and literally hitting refresh over 200 hundred times) i decided it would be extremely healthy and beneficail to do some shopping and i cannot believe all the mad deals everywhere :cloud9:

So I went shopping today to Italy. And there is a store with all American brands we don't have here. ( like they are selling used Holister clothes, Jordan shoes, some american candy, etc..) I looked around a little bit and found out some cheerleading uniforms and then I came across this one.

I am almost sure this is old Pacific coast magic uniform. @andrewsky?
Where the hell did the little store in Italy I've never seen before got a PCM uniform???

Guys, i'm fangirling so much. Today i first met Matt Bomer (and took a photograph with him). Then two hours later i walked passed the Grown Ups 2 premiere and was like 1 meter from Adam Sandler!!! This day was so crazy :p

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back