OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well....its snowing in Dallas...and some lady hit me on my way home from class. :( Hope @Angelica and @Dixie are staying safe! And anyone else thats having to be out in this weather!
Thank you! It was beautiful snow! Hope you made it home safely. Did you see we have another chance for snow on Tuesday? Loving it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Thank you! It was beautiful snow! Hope you made it home safely. Did you see we have another chance for snow on Tuesday? Loving it!

Lol hoping it'll stick tuesday so I don't have class :) Sucks that I have to go to work tomorrow night and drive in all this mess again...and yes I made it home safe thank you for asking !

Anyone have any tips on getting a job in a restaurant? I have no experience except busing tables for a week under the table. I wrote on my applications that I'm available all weekend so that should help... I feel like I won't even get a call back though because I lack experience.

Anyone have any tips on getting a job in a restaurant? I have no experience except busing tables for a week under the table. I wrote on my applications that I'm available all weekend so that should help... I feel like I won't even get a call back though because I lack experience.

Have you had any customer-facing role before? It's pretty easy to teach someone how to carry plates etc., it's harder to teach them to have the right attitude when doing it, so if you can show you've got some experience in dealing with customers that should help :)

Have you had any customer-facing role before? It's pretty easy to teach someone how to carry plates etc., it's harder to teach them to have the right attitude when doing it, so if you can show you've got some experience in dealing with customers that should help :)
Well I've worked at a cash register in a grocery store for 4 years so ice got a little experience with customers haha

Make sure to call them back if you haven't heard from them too. It'll show you're really interested I'm working for them!

Just caught the end of an episode of teen mom 3 and the I think it's Mackenzie is an Cheerleader! Anyone know what gym she used to cheer at?

I haven't been on here in forever! There's been so much going on with catching up in school because of snow days and our last day as of right now is June 5th..!!

But I have a question for anyone who would like to help: We are getting new uniforms for the Varsity squad at my high school, does anyone have any suggestions? We have the varsity catalog and like basically everything hahah. We need something that can easily have a crop top/long sleeve underneath because of the cold, but other than that we have no preferences really. My coaches are letting us decide (to a certain extent) but we are having a hard time deciding!

love mackenzie! she used to do high school as well as planet cheer (i believe). in some of the episodes you see that she really is a fantastic top and tumbler!
Ya I saw her flying she was pretty good! It was just after she had her baby so she was struggling a bit! I just could not recognise the uniform.

Just caught the end of an episode of teen mom 3 and the I think it's Mackenzie is an Cheerleader! Anyone know what gym she used to cheer at?

She was discussed in this thread 16 And Pregnant | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

I believe the uniform from the episode was Planet Cheer which is no longer

Then I *think* she was at this program
miamielitecheer

Anyway. Shes on her second pregnancy...time to hang up the infinities.

I take that back. Second baby came today

She was discussed in this thread 16 And Pregnant | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

I believe the uniform from the episode was Planet Cheer which is no longer

Then I *think* she was at this program
miamielitecheer

Anyway. Shes on her second pregnancy...time to hang up the infinities.

I take that back. Second baby came today
I don't watch the show but is she the "I didnt want to take birth control because I don't want to gain weight" girl?

After our games today, I road the bus back to my school. Well I got off the bus and fell. I threw my cheer bag to the ground to try to break my fall but I landed only my head and right arm on the bag. I badly scraped and bruised my knee. I also hurt my left wrist too. I seriously don't understand how I'm more graceful in the air than I am walking.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Back