OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ive been in that exact situation. I broke my foot this summer and my parents refused to take me to the hospital too. Even after it swelled up to the size of a tangerine and was disgustingly bruised. I feel your pain, it sucks! Hopefully you get your tumbling back! If I learned one thing from all of that, it's that you should never do the Insanity workout with no shoes on... Whoops.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't know why, but I can't workout with shoes on. My feet lose all circulation (even with $250 properly fitted running shoes) and the arches of my feet get destroyed

maybe its because i really don't like him, but i didn't laugh/smile/giggle once. i think he's downright disrespectful and rude. i don't care if he's 'only 19' he needs to learn some manners and respect. i hate how he thinks fame and money can get a person out of anything. you have millions of young fans watching this.... fans that show up outside court to see you? is that the kind of role model you want to be?.. not to mention the fact that he looks drugged up this entire video..

Oh don't worry, I don't like him at all either. I was literally laughing so much at how pathetic and immature he is.

The worst part is all of his little 13 year old fans now think he's a hero for "standing up to the system" and said the person asking the questions was out of line. They will defend him to the grave and think he can do no wrong!

Being bitter all night because our basketball team isn't playing in the championship tonight like they should be :(:mad:

*I edited the quote to be shorter* Did your boyfriend ever get the guy who had you as a "target"?

Our Senior Assassins starts at midnight. My friend said he's going to use my neighborhood as a "safe haven" since it requires a password to get in and no seniors in SA know it besides him. Knowing our senior class, this should be funny.

Lol no he didn't. And now the guy who has me got someone who went inactive and he's active so my boyfriend can't get him anymore. Lol...do you live in lewisville? I can only think of one neighborhood with a code entrance and my friend rachael phillips used to live in there lol.

@Jennie won't let me quote but sorry if that seemed directed at you it wasn't in anyway :p I'm just soo sick of seeing him on the news/everywhere i look.. he's so annoying..

Lol no he didn't. And now the guy who has me got someone who went inactive and he's active so my boyfriend can't get him anymore. Lol...do you live in lewisville? I can only think of one neighborhood with a code entrance and my friend rachael phillips used to live in there lol.

Oh okay. No I don't but I live in Winston but still in the West school district.

Is it bad that when I was at the grocery store the other day Sir-mix-alot's "I like Big Butts" came on and I thought of @ACEDAD ? I can't decide which was more amusing...that "I Like Big Butt's" came on at a grocery store or that I sang along?

I like big bows and I can not lie no other guy can deny.... No really people were looking at me like I lost my mind just pushing my cart and randomly chuckling to myself while singing. :confused:

My coach mentioned hopefully switching to half tops within the next couple of years. Granted a ton a college teams have half tops but were DIII and don't compete. A bunch of us aren't comfortable with half tops for games. She brought up the fact that two of us did all star and wore half tops to compete. I'm not sure about the other girl but i almost always wore a shirt over my top before it was even a rule. The only time I wasn't was during warm ups, preforming, and awards. Totally different than wearing it for hours in front of a school. I'm not insane to think she's insane am I?
We always had full tops in college, but I also went to a Catholic school. Plenty of college teams have crops, so I don't think she's insane...but the body composition of your team may be a good argument for not buying them.

Back