OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I assure you, not all of Texas is like that. Imagine 90+ days of 100+ degree temps with humidity between 60-85%. San Antonio summers. Blech.
Not much better in north Texas either.

I will still take it over snow, ice and windchill.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I live in north tx (Dallas) and it's always an unbearable summer...every year. Were on water restrictions (no surprise there) and our poor lakes look like ponds!!

For anybody that has never been to LA, where are some places you would want to go if you vacationed here? I live in the LA area and have a friend coming into town who has never been here and wants to see the sights. Since I've lived here all my life, there's nothing that really sticks out to me. Any ideas?

For anybody that has never been to LA, where are some places you would want to go if you vacationed here? I live in the LA area and have a friend coming into town who has never been here and wants to see the sights. Since I've lived here all my life, there's nothing that really sticks out to me. Any ideas?

I've only been to LA once and it was literally a quick trip to go to Michael Jackson's memorial service and I didn't have time to do much.....my cousin did take me to Hollywood Blvd...which was fun. I guess.

Texas weather is like boiling to me, and I've lived here my whole life. 103 degrees with 85-90% humidity? Yeah talk about HOT. And this will go on until about October ish... And we don't really get good winters (except last year)

I'm in lubbock and it's 103 but not humid at all and it's windy so it's nice :) it feels nothing like 103 in MO! But I know it's not like that everywhere. I've been to San Antonio and it was super humid.
Our tour guide was like "our weather is SO bipolar" and I was just laughing. I've worn shorts one day and it's snowed the next. Missouri sucks.

All I know about California is what I see on the smoed show. I'd say take me anywhere, I love to travel :p but maybe you could take her on one of those Hollywood stars tours (I don't know where that is in proximity to you though), go to the beach, take her to your fav restaurant? If you're old enough to go to the bars, take her to a fun one, one you've never been to either?

I feel like I can't complain about the hot weather right now because until a few days ago it had been a high of 60-65 and rainy every day. And it was so terribly cold this winter I'm just happy it finally warmed up!

Headed to Nashville in a week. Any good restaurants to eat at? Tourist things to do? We're doing the "Music Confidential" tour which is a version of Nash Trash, but have nothing else planned.

Headed to Nashville in a week. Any good restaurants to eat at? Tourist things to do? We're doing the "Music Confidential" tour which is a version of Nash Trash, but have nothing else planned.

Grand Ole Opry is fun, also the Country Music Hall of Fame, and the Bluebird Cafe. You will have to get tickets/reservations ahead of time for the Grand Ole and the Bluebird.

Miami from Charleston, SC was life altering.

Its humid and miserable here....Miami was humid, miserable and hellish. I actually could feel sweat on me which never happens. Every time I came back to my hotel I had to take a shower.

I've decided that I hate the climate everywhere. I hate outdoors.

I could never imagine retiring to Florida. I'm heading to Vegas for a nice dry 120 degrees instead.

IM SO UPSET. I got my housing for this semester in school and it is awful.

First off, I requested a single bedroom living facility. I absolutely refuse to share a bedroom with someone. What did they do? Put me in a shared bedroom apartment. The apartment was my first choice, but shared bedroom was my ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT. I told them to put me in a living center (significantly smaller and less convenient than an apartment) with a single bedroom before putting me in any type of shared bedroom.

Secondly, I am rooming with three girls, all of which are best friends already. Two went to the same school and the other they've known since 2012. I learned all of this from FB stalking lol. Plus from the looks of it we have NOTHING in common. Like nothing. We have done none of the same sports, we dont have similar majors, don't like the same books, movies, music NOTHING.

I'm trying to get switched to a single bedroom but my school is awful with these sort of things.

Worst possible situation. I am just annoyed to no end

IM SO UPSET. I got my housing for this semester in school and it is awful.

First off, I requested a single bedroom living facility. I absolutely refuse to share a bedroom with someone. What did they do? Put me in a shared bedroom apartment. The apartment was my first choice, but shared bedroom was my ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT. I told them to put me in a living center (significantly smaller and less convenient than an apartment) with a single bedroom before putting me in any type of shared bedroom.

Secondly, I am rooming with three girls, all of which are best friends already. Two went to the same school and the other they've known since 2012. I learned all of this from FB stalking lol. Plus from the looks of it we have NOTHING in common. Like nothing. We have done none of the same sports, we dont have similar majors, don't like the same books, movies, music NOTHING.

I'm trying to get switched to a single bedroom but my school is awful with these sort of things.

Worst possible situation. I am just annoyed to no end
The good news is, being best friends with your roommate is not usually a good idea. That means that as long as you're friendly with these girls you should be good. I enjoyed my years where I wasn't BFF with my roomie because it meant you didn't always need to be chatting, gossiping, hanging out... you could have alone time even if that person was in the room.

The good news is, being best friends with your roommate is not usually a good idea. That means that as long as you're friendly with these girls you should be good. I enjoyed my years where I wasn't BFF with my roomie because it meant you didn't always need to be chatting, gossiping, hanging out... you could have alone time even if that person was in the room.

That's true! I really just hope it doesn't go the other way around. I'm freaking out!

I think I'm just thinking of the worst possible situations though haha

Update on my housing situation:
Upon further Facebook stalking I have discovered that one of my roommates cheered against my cheer teams "rival" team LOL how silly

Back