OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I beg to differ on that statement... I must admit that Five Guys' hamburger taste way better than my home cooked hamburger, I will slap my Momma hard to get my hands on a Cheeseburger from that restaurant...hahaha

The original Five Guys was founded in my hometown! The second one was down the street from my school and they just closed it last year. It was a sad day.

I'm about take on having two jobs( one full time) and one that is on every Friday and Saturday. I'm already stressed and wondering if I'm gonna be able to handle it.
I will have no days off basically and no life. :help:
Someone please tell me I'm gonna survive this.... Or advice or something :oops:

I'm about take on having two jobs( one full time) and one that is on every Friday and Saturday. I'm already stressed and wondering if I'm gonna be able to handle it.
I will have no days off basically and no life. :help:
Someone please tell me I'm gonna survive this.... Or advice or something :oops:
Is this short term I hope?

Is this short term I hope?
Idk I really want this catering job so I'm willing to make the sacrifice. It could possibly turn full time, which means I'd quit the crappy job. But I have no idea how long that might take.
My fiance thinks if anything it might be good experience wise for a few months. And then just quit the catering one if I'm not offered full time after a month or so. I have no idea.

Idk I really want this catering job so I'm willing to make the sacrifice. It could possibly turn full time, which means I'd quit the crappy job. But I have no idea how long that might take.
Good luck and make sure you somehow manage to salvage sometime for yourself!

My fiance thinks if anything it might be good experience wise for a few months. And then just quit the catering one if I'm not offered full time after a month or so. I have no idea.

My best friend worked catering at her university during the semesters. She said she really enjoyed it. Especially since she got to bring home leftovers every night from work. I mean real, cooked, and free food is basically every college kids dream come true. Good luck!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i worked two jobs for a while, one full time and one part time, as well. it's definitely doable, but do your best to schedule one day per week where you don't work at all, if possible! i didn't work on sundays, with an occasional exception for a special event or holiday time and a half pay. i did it for about a year until it was just too much and quit the part time job. now that i'm back in school full time with no job, i am grateful that i saved so much money, so that was a positive!

I went to Olive Garden today. Had pasta (penne with marinara) salad, and 3 breadsticks. I had regular sprite since I was low before eating. Lol for some reason I had a delay in my blood sugar going up and then ended up high for 4 hours! Even with all the walking around sams club for an hour and a half. I even did a 2nd correction and nada lol ah well it was delicious and I don't regret my choice of lunch lol. On another note I made a stupid mistake and gave my set insulin twice for dinner. So I basically doubled my meal and then had to keep drinking orange juice to not go low. It was a rough diabetes day!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back