OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anyone use the site GreekChat? I joined a while ago just for some advice about my chances as rushing as a junior (yes I know you'll never know until rush; it varies for every situation; every school is different, ect.) and I posted a thread stating all of that and the possible situation I would be in and two weeks later I went to log in and see if I got any responses and apparently my account was banned...?
I don't believe I posted anything offensive or against the rules so does anyone here use GreekChat and know why I was banned? Did I ask a question equivalent to "Am I too big to fly"? :oops::help:

I have an account. If you want I can log in and see what is happening. I wouldn't think that you did anything wrong enough to be banned though. Even though they are asked the question a lot, they usually answer it, not ban you.

I have an account. If you want I can log in and see what is happening. I wouldn't think that you did anything wrong enough to be banned though. Even though they are asked the question a lot, they usually answer it, not ban you.
Yeah I searched to see if I could find another post that had an answer but it was all people who rushed before, left their sorority, ect. And I explained that haha. But yeah, strange to be banned after asking a question....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yeah I searched to see if I could find another post that had an answer but it was all people who rushed before, left their sorority, ect. And I explained that haha. But yeah, strange to be banned after asking a question....

I honestly don't know. Its similar to Fiereceboard in that they are willing to give you a lot of information, but they have had their fair share of catfishers that have joined and caused some trouble. So it might be fear or some other weird thing

We're trying to go to NYC to see some shows. We are planning to go this winter (ideally over Christmas break, but that may be out if the budget).

First show will be the Lion King for sure - my boss is in it, so we can get tickets and go backstage, etc. She's also idp's artistic director/program director for her dance team (non Irish one obviously) - so Idp is about to expire from excitement at seeing her in the show. (she doesn't teach them anymore, but she comes and does choreography, costuming, etc - the kids loooooooooove her)

My question: we can't choose a 2nd show! We're going to try to see the rockettes too, but we also want to see another musical. We're looking at:
The Book of Mormon
Chicago
Kinky Boots (too inappropriate?)
Motown

Wicked is a possibility, but it comes here all the time, so we could always catch it here.

Anyone seen these shows? Recommendations?

Book of Mormon is VERY explicit, but is also very funny. I have also heard nothing but praise for KB!

There are some other amazing shows on Broadway right now I would recommend as well. I saw Les Mis in May and it was phenomenal! The cast was very talented and also very friendly at stage door. A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder is a hilarious, over-the-top, and surprisingly appropriate comedy that won the Tony this year for best new musical. The story is basically about a man named Monty Navarre, upon discovering he is ninth in line to be earl in the elite D'ysquith family, "disposing of" the other 8 D'Squiths above him. It is surprisingly lighthearted and charming (and not gory) for such a dark topic!

I hope this helped! (Sorry- theatre nerd here :p )

So I have a credit card question. I paid the statement balance that was due. I have charged things since the statement came out. Will I get charged interest if I wait till the next statement to pay the rest?
No. You are good.

So I have a credit card question. I paid the statement balance that was due. I have charged things since the statement came out. Will I get charged interest if I wait till the next statement to pay the rest?
Like @Twinklestars said you are good as long as you are paying off the fulfill amount each month. If you only pay some of it them there would be interest on the unpaid balance but not on the new purchases in that cycle. Make sense?

2m7ui46.jpg

I found this on tumblr so @SharkDad

We're trying to go to NYC to see some shows. We are planning to go this winter (ideally over Christmas break, but that may be out if the budget).

First show will be the Lion King for sure - my boss is in it, so we can get tickets and go backstage, etc. She's also idp's artistic director/program director for her dance team (non Irish one obviously) - so Idp is about to expire from excitement at seeing her in the show. (she doesn't teach them anymore, but she comes and does choreography, costuming, etc - the kids loooooooooove her)

My question: we can't choose a 2nd show! We're going to try to see the rockettes too, but we also want to see another musical. We're looking at:
The Book of Mormon
Chicago
Motown

Wicked is a possibility, but it comes here all the time, so we could always catch it here.

Have you seen Pippin? I saw it in December and it was sooo much better than I was expecting! A bunch of the actors were from cirque and the stunts/tricks they do were actually really cool. Definitely see that if you can!

So of my friend group who I see about every weekend, 10 of us are sick. Some of them have gone to the hospital and they were told it's either strep throat or mono. This is my last week of work until I move back to the city for school. I broke down at work yesterday because of the pain in my head and ears, this really sucks because I also got a raise so I'm making more and could use all the money I can't get before I move.

The Book of Mormon
Chicago
Motown

Have you seen Kinky Boots, the movie? It just got added to netflix.
I'd stay away from the book of mormon. That's the one that's the most inappropriate of the ones you listed

Back