OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Guys I start sophomore year on Monday and I don't wanna. I shouldn't be this old! Kids I went to preschool with should not be getting their licenses next month! I seriously can't deal right now. It just hit me

I'm starting junior year next Monday (25th). It just hit me that I'm turning 16 in 6 days and being a junior soon. It's a shock but a nice shock.

You best believe that I'm going to be a wreck (figuratively! Not literally) the entire first week of May. (The week before my 16th birthday)

Somehow I'm not a wreck right now. If anything I'm more worried about the fact that I don't know what to do for part of my summer reading project.

Somehow I'm not a wreck right now. If anything I'm more worried about the fact that I don't know what to do for part of my summer reading project.
I've never been one to get nervous over school assignments so that wouldn't help me. But I'll be deep in the throes of softball around that time so maybe that'll distract me

Tell me about it, I started senior year Wednesday..
Yeah anytime we mention stuff about our seniors not being there next year, or them being seniors they tell us to stop talking and ignore it. It'd actually be really funny watching from the outside. Being on the inside it's really sad though. These were the 8th graders when I was in 6th grade! Until this year, I've been able to distance myself, saying that I never could've played middle school sports with them to make them seem so much older than me just because I didn't want to believe it. That's gone now. And don't even get me started about next year!

Started my first day of senior year today. It was emotional. (My speech went really well, by the way. I just made jokes and stuff!) Almost no one in my class has the full 7 classes, so we had all left by the end of the day and it felt like we were already taking a step in starting to leave each other. (Also I kept thinking l was going to get caught leaving and get in trouble...) And our cap and gown pictures are Monday :,(

Spotify is great..... Until you try to use it on your phone.

I had issues with it on my phone when I first downloaded it (nothing would play besides the music I had loaded in iTunes). I deleted it and eventually redownloaded it and was able to use it kinda like Pandora...could still make my own playlists but could only listen to them on shuffle and couldn't start the songs over or anything. But now I pay for the premium membership (I get the student discount so its only like $4.99 a month) and it's possibly the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. I use it exactly like iTunes on my phone now and it works perfectly!

I have a Jetta. I LOVE it but repairs and old changes are crazy expensive. German cars need synthetic oil and oil changes are $90 a pop.
My friend just got a 2012 jetta and she loves it. I'm incredibly jealous. My boyfriend has been looking for a new car and every time we go to a dealership I end up looking at jettas or passats and he's nowhere to be found because I wander off. I really love bugs though. I want a smoky grey or a black or white- I wanted a green one for forever but I don't know how I would feel about it after awhile. Actually, honestly if it's not a bug I'm not picky. Unless it's silver. One of my friends passed away in a car accident involving a silver bug a few years ago. She didn't wear a seatbelt. I've worn mine every day since. I'm rambling now.... I just really love everything VW. They're just so cute and girl!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have a Jetta. I LOVE it but repairs and old changes are crazy expensive. German cars need synthetic oil and oil changes are $90 a pop.

You should take your car to Germany for oil changes because they are definitely not even near that price over here :p.

First day of senior year....I'm so scared. I moved out of state last summer and I still don't know anyone in the school. (I came from a school of a little less than 500 and my new school has 4000) So this year I can't use the excuse that I'm new to not know anyone.

Just my luck. I have to work in 25 minutes and needed dinner, so I stop at a Thai take away in my street, order my food and when I want to pay I notice I forgot my wallet. Good thing my boyfriend's home so I could call him to bring my wallet. And now I'm here, awkwardly standing at the counter until my boyfriend gets here while time seems to go super fast... Nice extra touch to an already awful day

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back