OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
We're watching "the greatest movie ever sold" in Pop Culture and he's talking to the sheetz people, and I realized I only know what that is because of fierceboard :oops:
That's how I feel about the whole Texas mum phenomenon.

And how I feel about Cheerwine. I see it EVERYWHERE now, but I'd only heard of it because of fierceboard. (now if I could get Green River pop sold everywhere, my life would be complete)

And how I feel about Cheerwine. I see it EVERYWHERE now, but I'd only heard of it because of fierceboard. (now if I could get Green River pop sold everywhere, my life would be complete)
I saw it on Molly Gibbons's Twitter.... what is it? And what is Green River Pop (it sounds good, like ginger ale)?

I saw it on Molly Gibbons's Twitter.... what is it? And what is Green River Pop (it sounds good, like ginger ale)?

I've never tasted cheerwine, but it's some kind of dark red pop - maybe like a black cherry type color? I think they said in here it's only in NC, but it's started popping up all over Chicago recently, so someone from NC must have moved here and put it in a restaurant. Because now it's all the rage.

Green River is from here - tastes EXACTLY like green kool-aid as a pop. (lime I think) Like lime jello. Idp gets it free all the time at Irish dance stuff, because the name comes from when they dye the river green for St Patrick's day - so they're always marketing at the same events the Irish dancers are at. That's how I first had it - we left the parade one year with 2 cases of it! (it was snowing, so cold drinks weren't so popular - they were giving it away by the case by the end of the day)

It's sooooooooooo good.

I've never tasted cheerwine, but it's some kind of dark red pop - maybe like a black cherry type color? I think they said in here it's only in NC, but it's started popping up all over Chicago recently, so someone from NC must have moved here and put it in a restaurant. Because now it's all the rage.

Green River is from here - tastes EXACTLY like green kool-aid as a pop. (lime I think) Like lime jello. Idp gets it free all the time at Irish dance stuff, because the name comes from when they dye the river green for St Patrick's day - so they're always marketing at the same events the Irish dancers are at. That's how I first had it - we left the parade one year with 2 cases of it! (it was snowing, so cold drinks weren't so popular - they were giving it away by the case by the end of the day)

It's sooooooooooo good.
Never heard of either.

Back