All-Star New Nfinity Shoe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, the Passions are worn out and the anti gravity button has clearly stopped working so we bought a pair at the Showcase. Sizes are the same. It is much lighter than the other ones, it almost feels like it will float. That and it is very flexible. I'm interested to see how it holds up. Never really held a shoe like it. Maddie liked how it felt on the foot. Now I just have to ask. If you are talking about getting a 110lb kid up and over in tumbling or a stunt, how does the extra 3 ounces help? Nice shoes.

their website is confusing. available for pre-order, limited quantity available before christmas. If you order now, do you get it now, or how is this working.

From my understanding, they are getting a certain # of pairs today - increasing that number in December (doubling the amount available on Dec 1st and so on until they are stocked up)

I would be worried how that thin fabric will look with dirt on it.....we tried the ones with the net...they were filthy right away and it was really hard to get them to even look clean again....I showed them to three random cheerleaders hanging out at my house...(cuz there is ALWAYS extra here)....they all didnt like the look of them...I agree on the 3 oz too...though it might make a huge difference on a dbl punch dbl....I havent quite decided if I like them or not....not sure about the see through aspect...have you seen some of the kids socks?...:)

Amazing and innovative, love that they're pushing boundaries and coming up with new ideas, but this one's just not for me. Not a fan of flying on a flexible sole.

I like the case more than the shoe!

They look and feel like $85 water shoes. On the positive side, if you don't feel like carrying them, you can roll them up and stick them in your pocket. I thought the Phoenix was an upgrade in terms of durability and support to what they had been pushing on everyone before, but I couldn't see putting my 10-year-old in a pair of these.

I really want new cheer shoes. I have Tigers and I didn't even get them that long ago! That just happened to be what the supplier in Scotland was selling. I just don't see the point in buying them when this is most likely going to be my last year of cheer. If I go back to allstar next year then I'll be treating myself to a new pair though!

yesterday i ordered a pair online from a website, it said nothing about it being a preorder or anything, and got the confirmation email for the order, so i assumed i got one of the "limited" pairs...than ten minutes later got another email from the website that the shoe wont be available and shipped until the middle of january... I don't think "mad" described my mood =\

yesterday i ordered a pair online from a website, it said nothing about it being a preorder or anything, and got the confirmation email for the order, so i assumed i got one of the "limited" pairs...than ten minutes later got another email from the website that the shoe wont be available and shipped until the middle of january... I don't think "mad" described my mood =\
dont suppose they wont take youe $ till jan?

dont suppose they wont take youe $ till jan?
well the email said "you can go ahead & purchase the shoe to reserve your pair, but please note that this shoe will not ship until mid-January." so i think they would take out the money now? and then i would get the shoe in january. they didn't give many details, but i canceled the order anyway... mom wasn't very happy about paying 95 dollars when i still need shoes for the beginning of the season lol

well the email said "you can go ahead & purchase the shoe to reserve your pair, but please note that this shoe will not ship until mid-January." so i think they would take out the money now? and then i would get the shoe in january. they didn't give many details, but i canceled the order anyway... mom wasn't very happy about paying 95 dollars when i still need shoes for the beginning of the season lol
i dont blame her:/

I'm in the same boat. Bf ordered them last night. Hoping he didn't get an email today saying we aren't getting them until Jan. I lost my other FinFin's and we have kick off in 2 weeks. eek.

Back