All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_n1rsnsxnLO1r5cexzo1_500.jpg

Another pic of the Senior Elite practice wear. Erica looks adorable!

Just saw this on tumblr, Panthers & Swooshcats practice wear! Personally I feel like a one strap sports bra would just fall off of me but it's still cute!
2dvtv9g.jpg

It's really not that bad

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Agreed. Panthers is just a regular sports bra and Nike pros, the typical practice outfit and Swoosh's basically the same just removing one strap of the bra--I don't necessarily think that one is too much skin, I'd just worry about the functionality of it (ex does it slide down easy).

Agreed. Panthers is just a regular sports bra and Nike pros, the typical practice outfit and Swoosh's basically the same just removing one strap of the bra--I don't necessarily think that one is too much skin, I'd just worry about the functionality of it (ex does it slide down easy).

And probably 15 other teams have one strap sport bras too! I have to wear one with my uniform this season and I got double sided tape to stick that side on ahah

We had a one strap sports bra one year and it was actually really comfortable. I never saw any of the athletes in our gym have problems with it and we wore them for practice and competitions.

We had a one strap sports bra one year and it was actually really comfortable. I never saw any of the athletes in our gym have problems with it and we wore them for practice and competitions.

Do they have that kinda grip-y strip thing near the edges to help keep them up?

I don't think the new sports bras will have anything to do with the new uniform, it's just a sports bra. I think the new uniforms will look great.

Back