OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Did the stingrays cheerleaders show ever air on US TV? I just found out today that it’s on a UK freebies channel every Sunday morning, my director watches it with her daughter! Along with So Sharp on Lifetime, though I think she’s less impressed with that.

ITV2 at 10.35 UK peeps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found it the other day just casually flicking through channels!

I have to do choreography for 5 teams. I recently found this app called "playbook" which lets you set up a formation for each count, and it shows the transitions for the next formation. It has helped me and my assistant coach out SO MUCH. We can never remember placements and such for 5 teams. Hopefully it can help someone else!

I Am back!!
I have not posted anything at all for a while because of personal reasons. I lost my grandma in feburary and that hurt me quite bad because i lived with her but i am better now. my life was just upside down for a while and I had little to no interest in cheer for a while. sure i followed the big comps last season but that was about it but i am so hyped for the new season now! I live alone now since about a month so i can stay up and watch comps and such how much i want!

Sorry about your grandma but glad you're doing better.

Welcome back.

Here's a doggy pic to cheer you up.

6e5959b8a44a02eab031ef50ac798aa5.jpg

Did the stingrays cheerleaders show ever air on US TV? I just found out today that it’s on a UK freebies channel every Sunday morning, my director watches it with her daughter! Along with So Sharp on Lifetime, though I think she’s less impressed with that.

ITV2 at 10.35 UK peeps!

What is the name of the show? I would very much like to see that.

Have you guys seen anything about the high school dance team costume controversy? I know we spend time on here debating the appropriateness of certain unis. I think they are completely inappropriate and honestly look like lingerie.

I hate being grownup. Having all the responsibilities to get foos do the laundry and stuff.. When i just want to lay in my bed and watch tv shows.

As one who pretends to be grown up on occasion I say nothing wrong with a tv in bed day, but just know you'll have to do the adult things later.

I have to do choreography for 5 teams. I recently found this app called "playbook" which lets you set up a formation for each count, and it shows the transitions for the next formation. It has helped me and my assistant coach out SO MUCH. We can never remember placements and such for 5 teams. Hopefully it can help someone else!
Is it for apple?

Back