OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anyone with a FloCheer account know if the access allows you to watch other sports? If so...would anyone with a FloCheer account be willing to let me pay them like $5 to use it to watch a basketball game tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can use ours. Let me check if we still know the password, and if not I will reset it.

All good - sending you a PM with the login info.

if UCF can win, and TCU looses today, my knights might miraculously move up to number 11, i think.... i hope....

I’m assuming the speculation is referring to the picture of two people on Rockstar Beatles posing in uniform in a vulgar fashion sexually suggestive position while holding a sign advertising their gyms and its participation in The Majors.

It’s absolutely disgusting.

I’m assuming the speculation is referring to the picture of two people on Rockstar Beatles posing in uniform in a vulgar fashion sexually suggestive position while holding a sign advertising their gyms and its participation in The Majors.

It’s absolutely disgusting.

That along with a video of athletes in gym attire drinking, with their coach in the background...
Disgusting as well, but also illegal.

That along with a video of athletes in gym attire drinking, with their coach in the background...
Disgusting as well, but also illegal.

First thing I thought of was “if i did this while i was cheering, what would my mom do?”

... I can’t even imagine.

Spending all the money parents do ESPECIALLY worlds teams... my mom wouldn’t even let it get as far as them deciding whether or not I can stay because she would’ve already pulled me and said I don’t deserve to be on a worlds team or ANY team until I grow up and act like it. She also would be having strong words with the coaches. Although she wouldn’t try to pursue legal action for the video (not sure what is or isn’t legal in that video - I only saw it once), she wouldve at least made sure they understood what could’ve came from that.

**!!#*##* god dang it, who does Alabama bribe every year to get into the playoffs, Ohio State totally robbed this year. I hope Clemson DESTROYS them.

in other news, the rumor is that UCF might get the chance to play Ohio State in a bowl game. (Auburn is the prediction though)

Back