OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Are you thinking Jacksonville, NC or Jacksonville, FL? I'm in Fl and all star cheer is pretty good here. Infinity is an awesome gym and Rockstar just opened up here. My old gym in now Central Florida Athletics- Jax but I haven't heard much about them. Zone Cheer Allstars is wonderful! They're more towards St. Augustine though. First Class is also really nice.
Florida. I was looking at Infinity earlier and liked what I saw. CP would love that they're pink lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Florida. I was looking at Infinity earlier and liked what I saw. CP would love that they're pink lol.

Yes! Pink, black and white! One of my old teammates from college assists at the gym all the time (and has been an athlete there as well). I haven't heard anything bad from them or anything and believe me, people in Jax talk lol

if it doesnt count thats BS mm mm mm e_e
This is from their website:
Membership is open to:

Currently Serving
Individuals who are currently serving in the U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, National Guard and Reserves.

Former Military
Those who have retired or separated from the U.S. military with a discharge type of Honorable.

Family
Widows, widowers and un-remarried former spouses of USAA members who had USAA auto or property insurance while married and individuals whose parents have or had USAA auto or property insurance.

Cadets or Midshipmen
Cadets and midshipmen at U.S. service academies, in advanced ROTC or on ROTC scholarship, plus officer candidates within 24 months of commissioning.

This is from their website:
Membership is open to:

Currently Serving
Individuals who are currently serving in the U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, National Guard and Reserves.

Former Military
Those who have retired or separated from the U.S. military with a discharge type of Honorable.

Family
Widows, widowers and un-remarried former spouses of USAA members who had USAA auto or property insurance while married and individuals whose parents have or had USAA auto or property insurance.

Cadets or Midshipmen
Cadets and midshipmen at U.S. service academies, in advanced ROTC or on ROTC scholarship, plus officer candidates within 24 months of commissioning.

I have it through my grandfather, and neither of my parents have it or have served in the military sooo idk if there's a loophole or how that worked, but I don't fit this criteria and as of January 2017 I have USAA.

I'm a coach again!!! I applied to a couple gyms before I moved to Nashville and even chatted with some gym owners at The Summit. When I finally moved here, I got an email back about coaching tumble classes and set up an interview. When I went in, the owner said she actually needed someone to coach two prep teams as well! I'm so excited for this season and I can't wait to meet more of my new gym family ❤❤❤

I have it through my grandfather, and neither of my parents have it or have served in the military sooo idk if there's a loophole or how that worked, but I don't fit this criteria and as of January 2017 I have USAA.
I have it through my stepfather who is not even married to my mother anymore. My account is still active as of 2017, lol. Although it's only a credit card, so I wonder if that's any different.

I'll have to call them and see. If I could get it that would be awesome. They have the best rates that I've seen in a while

I have it through my stepfather who is not even married to my mother anymore. My account is still active as of 2017, lol. Although it's only a credit card, so I wonder if that's any different.

I tried to get an auto quote yesterday through my dad, but I don't have his social or USAA number if he's even a member. It said I could use some benefits but not auto insurance.

You can't get USAA through a cousin.

I could get USAA through my father or deceased grandfather.... but GEICO has better rates for me

Insurance rates depend on a number of factors, suggestions tend to be neither here nor there in most cases. What's good for one person won't necessarily be good for another, so just shop around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't get USAA through a cousin.

I could get USAA through my father or deceased grandfather.... but GEICO has better rates for me

Insurance rates depend on a number of factors, suggestions tend to be neither here nor there in most cases. What's good for one person won't necessarily be good for another, so just shop around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true. Even your zip code can effect pricing between companies.

Personally my family has had great service with our insurer but I have friends with the opposite experience I've had.

**I have a photo album of just dogs on my phone**

Back