OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It's hyperbole but it will be insane here if we win. Fans have been waiting forever and they are by far the biggest team here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate the pats so I would automatically root for the eagles...
but.....
Eagle fans are garbage in general (no offense) so I just don't plan on bothering watching the game this year.

Uuuuggggghhhh this Super Bowl is the worst lineup ever.

It could have been the underdogs who have never been to a Super Bowl, vs the hometown team who have been before but never won. What a missed opportunity.

These are my two most hated teams. Am I allowed to root for the game to somehow end in a tie, 0–0?

Has anyone watched Friday Night Tykes on Netflix?
yes. i hated it, i thought it was a little much. But then again when you put a camera in a bunch of kids faces, and 50 years old wanting to act like they are in the NFL, what do you expect.

Last edited:
Watched it with my ex after he had taken in one too many cheer competitions, personally I absolutely loved it. I find it interesting to see the elite levels of any sport at a youth age and I thought the show did a good job of highlighting both the bad and good. Plus the kids were just too cute.

Congrats to the Eagles! I wanted them to win but wasn't sure they would pull it off. Now....what do they do with Nick Foles....

Well that game was both boring and disappointing. I'm moving onto basketball season, Lets go warriors!

Ok so my son just did his first vlog on YouTube.... feel free to watch subscribe comment etc. He’s been asking to do this for almost a year and being #differentnotless I was worried about comments etc but DH said let him do it, you edit, and we will monitor his channel. So here goes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back