OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
As a diehard Steelers fan, I'm going to wholeheartedly disagree with this. All NFL teams have their haters. You really think that as much as people hate the Steelers... Or the Cowboys... Or the Packers... That the Patriots are the one team that would get a big deal made about a possible cheating scam? During the playoffs?!?!

Come on. That's not even remotely a thing.

I don't think it would be completely ignored, but I do think it's as big of a deal as it because it's the Patriots. They're probably the most hated team in the NFL. So yeah, it is remotely a thing.

People are still screaming and writing articles about the Patriots recording practices of other teams. Which didn't happen and isn't even what SpyGate is about.

I don't think it would be completely ignored, but I do think it's as big of a deal as it because it's the Patriots. They're probably the most hated team in the NFL. So yeah, it is remotely a thing.
I think that honor goes to the Cowboys. They just have a big enough fan base to counteract it. [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

(as a black and gold bleeder, I'm not a fan of either lol)

Eta Lol I Googled it... Looks like you're right. It's the Patriots. [emoji3] But I still think it would be a big deal no matter who it was - I think it's a big deal because it's the playoffs, not as much because of who it is.

I think that honor goes to the Cowboys. They just have a big enough fan base to counteract it. [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

(as a black and gold bleeder, I'm not a fan of either lol)

Eta Lol I Googled it... Looks like you're right. It's the Patriots. [emoji3] But I still think it would be a big deal no matter who it was - I think it's a big deal because it's the playoffs, not as much because of who it is.

Yeah, the Cowboys have been pretty bad in the last couple of years, so I don't think they're as hated as maybe they used to be.

Again, I don't think it would be completely ignored, but I do think that it's being made to be this huge, crazy controversy because it's the Pats and their history.

Yeah, the Cowboys have been pretty bad in the last couple of years, so I don't think they're as hated as maybe they used to be.

Again, I don't think it would be completely ignored, but I do think that it's being made to be this huge, crazy controversy because it's the Pats and their history.
Well, if Chris Christie keeps running off to them and sending contract deals their way (an outright conflict of interest if I ever saw one), the Cowboys might just take it back from the Pats.

I don't like them, it's not a secret (I'm surprised anyone in CT likes them after our governor totally fell for that 'We're TOTALLY going to move to Hartford until they give us our new stadium in Foxboro which surprise surprise- they did' bull honky). But seriously- they don't NEED to cheat. I don't know why they go through all this trouble, and why they're always the ones getting caught. But they do.

I feel like I've been back in school for a month and it's only the third day. No clue how I'm going to make it through this semester

Well, if Chris Christie keeps running off to them and sending contract deals their way (an outright conflict of interest if I ever saw one), the Cowboys might just take it back from the Pats.

I don't like them, it's not a secret (I'm surprised anyone in CT likes them after our governor totally fell for that 'We're TOTALLY going to move to Hartford until they give us our new stadium in Foxboro which surprise surprise- they did' bull honky). But seriously- they don't NEED to cheat. I don't know why they go through all this trouble, and why they're always the ones getting caught. But they do.

That's okay. CT is more NY than New England anyway :)

Quick question, so on my team this year we had to pay I think like 60 or 70 dollars for sneakers, Nike pros, and a shirt in place of uniforms. I'm not finishing the season because there's just too much drama and unnecessary problems with the team. My coach sent a text asking me to return my shorts and shirt. I never even got my shirt and why am I being asked to return something I had to pay for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question, so on my team this year we had to pay I think like 60 or 70 dollars for sneakers, Nike pros, and a shirt in place of uniforms. I'm not finishing the season because there's just too much drama and unnecessary problems with the team. My coach sent a text asking me to return my shorts and shirt. I never even got my shirt and why am I being asked to return something I had to pay for?

Depending on how confident you are or your parents are simply tell her you will return them when you are reimbursed for them.

**shall I s l o w d o w n so you'll understand?**

When you paid for them, was there an agreement that you had to return them at the end of the season?

When you paid for them, was there an agreement that you had to return them at the end of the season?
Nope. We never had contracts or anything of the sort. I know the newbies who tried out had to sign them but the returners didn't. And there was never anything stated that we would have to return anything at the end of the season. Shorts, shirts, or poms.

Depending on how confident you are or your parents are simply tell her you will return them when you are reimbursed for them.

**shall I s l o w d o w n so you'll understand?**
She's been known to have drama and attitudes with us. That's a completely different story though. At this point I really just want to be done with the whole team.

Nope. We never had contracts or anything of the sort. I know the newbies who tried out had to sign them but the returners didn't. And there was never anything stated that we would have to return anything at the end of the season. Shorts, shirts, or poms.

If she's asking for them back because she needs them for the person who is taking your spot and they need the "uniform" that's one thing and I'd tell her to reimburse you for them. But if she's asking for them back because she's angry and trying to be a b*tch then I would tell her to grow up.

If she's asking for them back because she needs them for the person who is taking your spot and they need the "uniform" that's one thing and I'd tell her to reimburse you for them. But if she's asking for them back because she's angry and trying to be a b*tch then I would tell her to grow up.
There's nobody taking my spot. A few others have quit because of her among other things. They're not taking anybody new until fall tryouts next year. They don't compete or anything and it's not organized at all. I'm almost positive there's less than 10 games left in the season. She didn't even give a reason why she's collecting it. So I'm not really sure what's up with her.

Latest posts

Back