OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i really dont know which thread to put this in so its going here. but i saw on CSP twitter that their med. coed team (Phoenix) is expanding to large coed...... wondering if anyone knows more about this.
They competed and got a bid in large coed a few weeks ago, unless it was a different CEA team, that's the team I have in the Wiki though.

i really dont know which thread to put this in so its going here. but i saw on CSP twitter that their med. coed team (Phoenix) is expanding to large coed...... wondering if anyone knows more about this.
Where are they finding these boys? It's not like there's a shortage of gyms in Charlotte.

Where are they finding these boys? It's not like there's a shortage of gyms in Charlotte.
I'm not very good at noticing these things and picking people out so I could be wrong, but when they competed as large coed a few weeks ago, it looked like there were quite a few boys from Coed Elite. Not sure what they plan to do for Worlds though.

I'm not very good at noticing these things and picking people out so I could be wrong, but when they competed as large coed a few weeks ago, it looked like there were quite a few boys from Coed Elite. Not sure what they plan to do for Worlds though.
it looked like she was tweeting out something about looking for more boys, so im guessing they are trying to replace the coed elite crossovers.

They have definitely been using double rosters from CE and I just saw a post on twitter advertising for athletes.

All I can do is shake my head. I was wondering why the boys wore black athletic tops a few weeks ago.
I just don't get it, like they got a partial paid bid with that. Unless they get a new bid with the new boys (which could very well be the plan), they can only replace 3 people that didn't compete with CEA at that comp. Idk how they're going to find that many boys, I don't see many boys moving or travelling far to be on that team. Not trying to disrespect this team by any means, but they aren't Coed Elite.
But that brings up another point, I just don't understand using athletes from other worlds teams to get a bid for that worlds team.

On the Phoenix topic. In all fairness, the tweet I saw was looking for five athletes (two males, two female bases and one flyer) and made sure to specify they are looking for athletes not currently cheering. So I guess any crossovers beyond that they have worked out.

I'm not sure what's being done about the bid, however. Does this mean they decline their partial from SOH? And who gets in in that case? (Only 2 teams in Lg Coed at SOH and both received partials, so no one in the division to pass down to)

On the Phoenix topic. In all fairness, the tweet I saw was looking for five athletes (two males, two female bases and one flyer) and made sure to specify they are looking for athletes not currently cheering. So I guess any crossovers beyond that they have worked out.

I'm not sure what's being done about the bid, however. Does this mean they decline their partial from SOH? And who gets in in that case? (Only 2 teams in Lg Coed at SOH and both received partials, so no one in the division to pass down to)

You're not allowed to have that many alternates that didn't compete with your gym at that competition though. 3 is the max I think.

And where does she think she's going to find 5 level 5 athletes that currently aren't cheering? Let's be serious, everyone says that to try and cover their behinds and make it look like they're not trying to steal athletes from other programs. But I bet she (and plenty of other gym owners, not just singling her out) wouldn't turn away an athlete that's competed with another program.

Back