OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
they had a senior coed 4 in attendance... so I feel like they'll make it work with alternates somehow before they give up $$... because without the coed elite boys would they really have gotten paid? possibly. but we'll never know.

I try to shut up about CEA's use of crossovers between teams because that's just how their gym is setup and it works for them. but this isn't the first time they've replaced people on their "lesser" worlds teams with SE/CE kids for worlds bids. I can't help but side eye them for that.
That was my initial thought as well, but the five spots they are advertising outside the gym would be more than the allowed three that were not at that competition with the gym.

I'm down with the crossover situation too. I realized for a while now that's how CEA works, and it works well for them. But if they do end up filling five spots with athletes "not currently on a team", they would have to go for another bid and decline that one.

That was my initial thought as well, but the five spots they are advertising outside the gym would be more than the allowed three that were not at that competition with the gym.

I'm down with the crossover situation too. I realized for a while now that's how CEA works, and it works well for them. But if they do end up filling five spots with athletes "not currently on a team", they would have to go for another bid and decline that one.
U can change the roster by 5 people.

You can change your roster by 10 people I believe. But I think only 3 can come from outside of your program. The rest have to have competed with your gym at the event you got your bid at.

You can change it by 10 I believe but there are specifications about who those people can be. You can only take 3 people who weren't competing with the gym at that comp. The other 7 had to be part of that gym at the comp where you received the bid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still confused are they trying to make Phoenix large coed or just looking for replacement athletes.... I mean in her tweet she said they "is officially expanded to large coed 5" but they are only looking for two boys.
I guess it could be interpreted two ways either they are trying to go large or are trying to replace the 2 coed elite boys who are crossovers. I might have read to much into it at first idk.

I'm still confused are they trying to make Phoenix large coed or just looking for replacement athletes.... I mean in her tweet she said they "is officially expanded to large coed 5" but they are only looking for two boys.
I guess it could be interpreted two ways either they are trying to go large or are trying to replace the 2 coed elite boys who are crossovers. I might have read to much into it at first idk.

They got a bid in large coed, so they don't have a choice unless they go get a new bid.

Soo just from my own panic and alternate status, if I'm listed as an alternate on the roster for a bid comp, I'd still be able to compete at worlds right..? Even if my shoes never touch the mat at the bid comp?

Level 6 right? Yes! For level 6, the team submits a list of 10 alternates in addition to the 24 on the mat and the worlds team can come from those 34. Level 6 has different rules for alternates.

Cheersport is this weekend. It makes me think about the time I carried the garbage can through warm ups. Dang, those warm ups are intimidating. #pukerproblems

:cheering:
For the last two weeks, I've been off from work before starting my new job on Monday. I decided to use my funemployment to freshen up the look of the Road to Worlds. I did a complete redesign of it. Check it out and let me know what you think :)

Welcome to The Road To Worlds
I reeeeaaaallly like this format for Welcome to the Road to World- the site is so user friendly and I like that you can find the information using different methods...

Back