OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Not something I was happy to celebrate!
r58JXbM.jpg

y'all can stop complaining about not having air conditioning lol. It was like 25 degrees this morning and we still have over 2 feet of snow on the ground. It *might* reach 40 today. Happy flipping Spring :p

I went to the gym yesterday morning in flip flops. Came home and showered and there was snow on the ground. I literally said "No, no, no, no, no" out loud in the whiniest voice ever and then pouted like a 5 year old. I was really enjoying wearing my flip flops :( I'm so ready for warmer weather.

OMG. Just finished my first Turbo Kick class and I am DEAD. So. Hard. Haven't had that much of a workout since cheer. My favorite professor is the instructor so that's cool.
I'm doing PiYo on Wednesday and I'm excited! Hopefully these classes will turn into a hobby and less of a chore soon lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fun fact: As far as I'm concerned, the only team to out score Brandon Senior Black so far was Tumble Tech Delta (small senior 3) at WSF in Tampa, Fl. TTA won grand champs at the comp over BSB.

Sounds like I might be having more fun than you haha, but good luck! My dad does mine but I know that stuff sucks!

Thanks! He normally does them with me, but he's deployed right now and I'm completely lost. It doesn't help that I whenever I ask my Mom she just tells me I'm an accounting major and should be able to figure it out. Which I guess is true, but I've never done them before and it's stressing me out haha.

Fun fact: As far as I'm concerned, the only team to out score Brandon Senior Black so far was Tumble Tech Delta (small senior 3) at WSF in Tampa, Fl. TTA won grand champs at the comp over BSB.
I'm curious to see how smoed would stack up against Brandon and rockstar if they were to hit. So far I think if Brandon were to hit come worlds no one in that division is going to be able to beat them.

It's 81 today and I'm stuck inside practically coughing up a lung [emoji19] happy spring break to me.

Ugh I feel ya. Naturally I'm sick over spring break. Hopefully I can get rid of this sore throat before cheering in the NCAA tournament!

Back