OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
That haha moment when a guy won't stop asking you on dates when you've said no lol. I told him he's too young and he replies back with age is just a number. And I said age is important when you want to settle down. He's 22, still in university, and rides the bus because he got his license suspended.

Told him I hope he doesn't mind being rejected and his response was he always gets what he wants. At this point what should I say? Lol

That haha moment when a guy won't stop asking you on dates when you've said no lol. I told him he's too young and he replies back with age is just a number. And I said age is important when you want to settle down. He's 22, still in university, and rides the bus because he got his license suspended.

Told him I hope he doesn't mind being rejected and his response was he always gets what he wants. At this point what should I say? Lol

If he doesn't respect your opinion now, he will never respect it, so I'd say him exactly that and that you don't need someone like that in your life. A guy that tells me "I always get what I want" would be a huge NO after exactly that sentence - because he would not care what I want.

He probably thinks he sounds determined, confident and sexy enough to win you over when in fact he sounds more needy, selfish and immature. Like Emily said, if he doesn't respect your decision now, why would he respect you later ? He asked and you answer, and if he can't accept that there's really not much more to say.

I would ignore him. He'll give up at some point. Or I'd stop being nice and tell him how I really felt - the unabridged version. You've already told him no and he keeps putting you in an uncomfortable position. You've tried being nice about it and it didn't work. You have every right to tell him exactly what you feel.

The "I always get what I want" is hella creepy though. Who does he think he's impressing with that line? Is he trying to be Christian Grey? He sounds wicked immature.

I would ignore him. He'll give up at some point. Or I'd stop being nice and tell him how I really felt - the unabridged version. You've already told him no and he keeps putting you in an uncomfortable position. You've tried being nice about it and it didn't work. You have every right to tell him exactly what you feel.

The "I always get what I want" is hella creepy though. Who does he think he's impressing with that line? Is he trying to be Christian Grey? He sounds wicked immature.

Given his age him saying that doesn't surprise me. He's 22 and already has gotten his license suspended for driving recklessly. He made a joke last night about me picking HIM up for a date lol. I would never date someone without a vehicle. I'm not a chauffeur.

Definitely going to end up deflating his ego later on today id imagine. I like confidence in a guy but he seems more cocky than confident.

Given his age him saying that doesn't surprise me. He's 22 and already has gotten his license suspended for driving recklessly. He made a joke last night about me picking HIM up for a date lol. I would never date someone without a vehicle. I'm not a chauffeur.

Definitely going to end up deflating his ego later on today id imagine. I like confidence in a guy but he seems more cocky than confident.

There's a thing on Tumblr that says "call boys by the wrong name to show them how unimportant they are." It's kinda mean but it's things like what this kid is doing that makes it funny.

If I ever dated someone, I would have the same minimum requirement. Good luck on Operation Deflation. I'm rooting for you :p Hopefully he leaves you alone!

There's a thing on Tumblr that says "call boys by the wrong name to show them how unimportant they are." It's kinda mean but it's things like what this kid is doing that makes it funny.

If I ever dated someone, I would have the same minimum requirement. Good luck on Operation Deflation. I'm rooting for you :p Hopefully he leaves you alone!

Haha thanks! Too bad calling him be the wrong name on fb would make me look like a dink haha

I'm sure I'll end up mentioning how having a car is a basic requirement of mine. Haha I've dated guys before without a car and I hated having to drive everywhere! Also I'm at a point where I'm getting older and I want a guy who I can marry and settle down with. Not many 22 year olds are at that stage.

I'm frustrated, i am just always sick lately. I was just home sick with a fever and a flu for two weeks not even 2 weeks ago, i just went back to work last week and now i'm sick again. It's the middle of competition season and there is no time for feeling miserable , it's really stressing me out :banghead:

I'm frustrated, i am just always sick lately. I was just home sick with a fever and a flu for two weeks not even 2 weeks ago, i just went back to work last week and now i'm sick again. It's the middle of competition season and there is no time for feeling miserable , it's really stressing me out :banghead:

I feel that. I had the flu in late January/early February during exam weeks. Then, I just got over a cold, but I still have a cough. Now I either have bad allergies or pink eye in one eye. We'll see how that progresses. It's just so hard being sick and having to do something.

I feel that. I had the flu in late January/early February during exam weeks. Then, I just got over a cold, but I still have a cough. Now I either have bad allergies or pink eye in one eye. We'll see how that progresses. It's just so hard being sick and having to do something.
Yeah right it's driving me crazy because i really want to work and go to practice for 4 hours right after but my body is like ''girl you better stay in bed or i'll shut down on you here in a second'', so it's such a struggle to decide what to do
Hope you feel better soon and it's not pink eye!

Yeah right it's driving me crazy because i really want to work and go to practice for 4 hours right after but my body is like ''girl you better stay in bed or i'll shut down on you here in a second'', so it's such a struggle to decide what to do
Hope you feel better soon and it's not pink eye!

Thankfully, the bulk of my last sick spell was during NCA weekend so I could be a vegetable and watch NCA.

Hope you feel better soon too! If you go to work and practice, hopefully it won't be too bad on you.

So why was Anthony Grant fired? @ACEDAD

He's a quality guy, but he had 6 years and the team showed almost no improvement. Basketball will never be king at Alabama, but they will only accept mediocrity for so long.

**ACE: we're coming to your city.**

Latest posts

Back