OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm frustrated, i am just always sick lately. I was just home sick with a fever and a flu for two weeks not even 2 weeks ago, i just went back to work last week and now i'm sick again. It's the middle of competition season and there is no time for feeling miserable , it's really stressing me out :banghead:
It probably never fully went away the first time. I had something like that in January and after the inital sickness, I felt a little better but still felt off for about 3-4 weeks after. Stinks this time of year as there is no time to rest. Hope you feel better soon!

YAAAAAAS PROVIDENCE IS A SIX SEED.

okay done. (ignore me, i'm long-suffering.)

UMass was a 6 seed last year I think. That was the first time they had made the tournament since, like, the 90s. And they didn't make it this year.

UMass was a 6 seed last year I think. That was the first time they had made the tournament since, like, the 90s. And they didn't make it this year.

Providence was a 12 last year and lost in a heartbreaker (...the only way the Friars lose, really) to UNC. This year we play either Dayton or Boise State.

Anyone want to make a fierceboard bracket challenge for the NCAA tournament? I use ESPN Bracket Challenge for mine with some friends and could make one for us as well.
This would be fun! We should probably do one for the women's teams too because my school made it again this year :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 9 in the morning and already 87 degrees. And my school's AC isn't working. This is going to be a long day...

It's 9 in the morning and already 87 degrees. And my school's AC isn't working. This is going to be a long day...

Funny you should post this, we just got an email at work telling us to close our blinds because the AC is out and the second floor is about to get real hot. Ugh, it's not even spring yet. It's going to be 80 here today and it's already too hot for me.

one of my old guy roommates once showed me a site where it was solely based off getting women free boob jobs, basically its where girls ask men to donate money to pay for it, and it would go towards like a paypal account or something of that nature. i cringed and thought it was a genius idea all at the same time.
but yeah some of the things i see on gofundme are just down right sad and pathetic. im all for raising money for the sick or children, but i dont want to donate money towards your dream cancun spring break trip:rolleyes:

In all seriousness. My older sister got implants that were paid for by a very much platonic male friend.

And when I say platonic I mean that in every way possible

Back