OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I need advice!!! So I started dating a guy sort of and he is way too intense for me. Always mentioning marriage, asking me to meet his parents this weekend and a few other things I'm not really down to get caught up in. There were a few things I was sort of iffy about anyway before we went on a few dates but I just can't get past it. He's very...hmm smitten? And I don't know how to break it to him that I'd rather just be friends :/
Just tell the truth. Even if you bring him flowers and chocolate and a clown to tell him, that might still hurt. But hiding your thoughs too long might cause him to think you agree with what he says, which is worst IMO. The sooner the better.

Just tell the truth. Even if you bring him flowers and chocolate and a clown to tell him, that might still hurt. But hiding your thoughs too long might cause him to think you agree with what he says, which is worst IMO. The sooner the better.
I planned on doing it today anyway but it sucks because his dad is in town from down south from Tennessee. ..oh well what can you do. I'm just hoping he doesn't get crazy angry.

So I just became a listener on 7cupsoftea.com It feels good to help people with struggles.

Sorry in advance for the long post:

So this morning (around 12:30am) I was coming home from work, (I maybe live 4 minutes away.) I was coming up to this intersection and I had a flashing red light, so did the lane right across from me, and the other two lanes had flashing yellow lights. Well I stopped all the way, looked for people coming, didn't see anyone, and all of a sudden right after I start to go, this car is coming up a hill, directly at me (we were both in our left lanes) going probably 45-50mph (his SL was 50mph and mine was 35, but I was probably going 5, since I had just started to take off) the guy t bones me, but luckily swerved and hit my rear driver side door instead of my door and spins me around 90 degrees, onto oncoming traffic and my rear driver side window shatters and glass flew into my seat as well as the back seat. My car might be totaled (its a 2003 toyota camry, and KBB says its worth about $6100, but luckily I have full coverage insurance as well as rental coverage. But since its 4th of july weekend, enterprise wont be open until Monday, and my car had to get towed so I'm stuck at home until then. I got home at like 2:15am and couldn't sleep bc of the adrenaline and my neck, back, and side is SO sore and I have a seatbelt rash on my collarbone, but am going to the doctor monday!

Sorry for the huge long run-on sentence but its been a long day :(

Sorry in advance for the long post:

So this morning (around 12:30am) I was coming home from work, (I maybe live 4 minutes away.) I was coming up to this intersection and I had a flashing red light, so did the lane right across from me, and the other two lanes had flashing yellow lights. Well I stopped all the way, looked for people coming, didn't see anyone, and all of a sudden right after I start to go, this car is coming up a hill, directly at me (we were both in our left lanes) going probably 45-50mph (his SL was 50mph and mine was 35, but I was probably going 5, since I had just started to take off) the guy t bones me, but luckily swerved and hit my rear driver side door instead of my door and spins me around 90 degrees, onto oncoming traffic and my rear driver side window shatters and glass flew into my seat as well as the back seat. My car might be totaled (its a 2003 toyota camry, and KBB says its worth about $6100, but luckily I have full coverage insurance as well as rental coverage. But since its 4th of july weekend, enterprise wont be open until Monday, and my car had to get towed so I'm stuck at home until then. I got home at like 2:15am and couldn't sleep bc of the adrenaline and my neck, back, and side is SO sore and I have a seatbelt rash on my collarbone, but am going to the doctor monday!

Sorry for the huge long run-on sentence but its been a long day :(
Omg I hope you are okay and you should have gone to doctor immediately.

**Lets be clear, it was the food talk that locked the thread. Food=bad, Puppies = good**

Competition season hasn't started, so there's not much they can complain about yet...:p
its just always the same team that has complained about their placement for the past three years...... even in the middle of the season i see posts about them whining about how they got robbed at worlds......

Omg I hope you are okay and you should have gone to doctor immediately.

**Lets be clear, it was the food talk that locked the thread. Food=bad, Puppies = good**
It happened early this morning and my doctors office isn't open until Monday :( Thank you though! I am ok :)

its just always the same team that has complained about their placement for the past three years...... even in the middle of the season i see posts about them whining about how they got robbed at worlds......
And one of those teams who always complains always says that they are the prettiest team as if that should have given them the win. I have yet to see pretty points on the Worlds scoresheet. Maybe next year. [emoji57]

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

And one of those teams who always complains always says that they are the prettiest team as if that should have given them the win. I have yet to see pretty points on the Worlds scoresheet. Maybe next year. [emoji57]

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

i would expect a lot of teams to vent right after worlds, but to see things like this

I am a world champion and so is everyone else on Cali Coed 2015

Even tho I didn't win worlds I still look at my finger imagining that there is a ring because I think I'm a world champion

My mom just said "I'm sorry but that blue and black team from California should have won"

... and many more, that have been retweeted over and over for months on end. i dont mean to call out a specific team but they do it every year. non stop. all year long... like we get it, you lost. but learn to be humble and the fact that you placed in the top 3 and move on. cause im sure steel, cheetahs or ACE would love to be in your position right now.

i would expect a lot of teams to vent right after worlds, but to see things like this

Even tho I didn't win worlds I still look at my finger imagining that there is a ring because I think I'm a world champion

My mom just said "I'm sorry but that blue and black team from California should have won"

... and many more, that have been retweeted over and over for months on end. i dont mean to call out a specific team but they do it every year. non stop. all year long... like we get it, you lost. but learn to be humble and the fact that you placed in the top 3 and move on. cause im sure steel, cheetahs or ACE would love to be in your position right now.
Maybe they are thinking the cheer world will realize the magnitude of this injustice and take a vote to change to the scoring in their favor.

**of course we really won, the judges must have switched scoresheets. #conspiracytheory**

random thought... ill never understand why teams who lost worlds, still think they deserved to win, and complain about it non stop on social media. like get over it, worlds is over........
I hate when people put like "I lost world's by .5 points".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still haven't figured out if this is an outcome of the Participation Medal mentality we (and I'll throw my generation in there, too) grew up in or if it's the If-You-Didn't-Win-Then-You're-A-Loser-And-Your-Efforts-Were-A-Complete-Waste mentality we are starting to see a lot more of in society. Or a funky combination of both. It's unfortunate though. And it will only get worse as this generation grows up and teaches their kids to act the same way which is the saddest part. (I'm generalizing here, I know many kids don't act this way - but an overwhelming percentage do and it convinces others its ok to behave this way as well.) Gone are the days people learn and grow more with a silver medal in their hand than a gold.

Biggest le sigh ever.

Back